Deleted

How to sell common artifacts?

I've seen that in the next patch there will be an increased sell price for common artifacts from archaeology, but I don't really understand this as I don't have the objects on my bags, I can only see the common artifacts I've completed so far on my archaeology tab but I can't do anything with them, I cant sell/delete them at all, are they not sellable at the moment or am I plain stupid? Or am I getting some sort of bug that didn't allow me to receive all the common artifacts I've done until now lol

They pop up as grey trash in your bags once you solve the artefact. Do you maybe have a mod that auto-sells grey items once you open a vendor screen and dont realise it?

Dig for Fragmets -> Enough Fragmets -> Solve Artefact -> Sell Artefact... profit?

Those who you are seeing in your Archaeology Book are those Artefacts you've already solved and probably sold (maybe you are using some auto-sell-junk addon which sells all grey/useless Stuff in your bags?)
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Deleted
    Wow what a fail bug then, no I'm not using any addons, I'm opening a ticket right now as I don't wanna lose like thousands of gold I've made so far :S thanks for the replies!