Fort mechanics (WG)
    Phasing

Cataclysm
    Archaeology <- LOL

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post
    TBC
    All specs viable for PVE
    No, that was a Wrath feature, not TBC. Plenty of specs were near useless in TBC. Early TBC Retribution Paladins was called a leveling spec by the game's lead designer.

I'm going to leave this one open for a little while, and close the other 50 threads on how bad/good/amazing Cataclysm is.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Reforging
    Guild leveling
    WHALE SHARK?!?

Wrong much?

Cataclysm
    Reforging
    Archeology
    New races
    Guild leveling
    Guild achievements
    New zones
    Complete visual and questing revamp of old zones
    Flying in azeroth
    Equalization of 10 / 25 man raids
    Improved graphics
    Completely unique underwater zone

WOTLK
    Interesting heroics

Wha!?

Perhaps start a new topic with

<Next Xpac> Interesting ideas for next launch

Mount combat
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    TBC
    All specs viable for PVE
    Arcane and Frost mages say hi

Deleted
    Wow. A more biased post is hard to find. Please don't feed the troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Wrong much?

Cataclysm
    Reforging
    Archeology
    New races
    Guild leveling
    Guild achievements
    New zones
    Complete visual and questing revamp of old zones
    Flying in azeroth
    Improved graphics
    Pretty much end the thread right here. Give this man a gold star.
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Wrong much?

No No..not really, 10 mans are much harder and badly tuned.

Deleted
    archeology
    flying in azeroth
    best lookin zones ( my opinion )
    qqnoobs who leave ( i think this is a + point .. anyone else? )
    2 sweet new bgs
    reforging
    goblin / worgens
    madafcking big dragon flying around
    old quest are gone ( BIG + finnally i will be able to lvl a char while not falling asleep )

look futher then what you think it is

Quote Originally Posted by Mojow View Post
    old quest are gone ( BIG + finnally i will be able to lvl a char while not falling asleep )
    Until you get to 60... then you will fall asleep.

Deleted
    Analysing at what glo posted:

Cataclysm
    Reforging <- Too minor, especially in comparison to JC
    Archeology
    New races <-- Done in TBC, so not New
    Guild leveling
    Guild achievements <-- Too minor, just an expansion of achievements
    New zones <-- Done in Vanilla, TBC and WOTLK already
    Complete visual and questing revamp of old zones <-- Re-doing old stuff is not NEW
    Flying in azeroth <-- Flying is not new, done in TBC
    Equalization of 10 / 25 man raids <-- Too minor, compared to addition of 10/25 variants in WOTLK
    Improved graphics <-- Nothing big enough to be NEW

So you've identified three new things. How do you think these compare to the new things added in WOTLK/TBC?

Cata doesnt have a lot of new stuff... feels more like a huge patch than a expansion

10+ Year Old Account

Cataclysm
    Archeology
    Guild leveling
    Complete visual and questing revamp of old zones <-- Re-doing old stuff is not NEW
    Equalization of 10 / 25 man raids <-- Too minor, compared to addition of 10/25 variants in WOTLK

So you've identified three new things. How do you think these compare to the new things added in WOTLK/TBC?
    Quit the game.

Cataclysm
    Archeology
    Guild leveling

You're doing it wrong. There was a NEW race for each faction. Not the same race from BC over again. A new one. If you don't like it, whoopdie-doo but it's new, and you don't get to just discount it because an entirely new race was introduced before. Reforging is a significant aspect of gearing now that applies above and beyond gemming. Again, you don't just get to discount it becuase you don't understand it. New zones are a key part of every expansion. The concept of adding new zones is not new, but the zones themselves are. Again, you're wrong. Completely facelift of the world. It's new. You may be too self absorbed in the fantasy of your life to realize that, but every single time you step into a zone, you are seeing content, brand new content, that was not there prior to the expansion. This is true for flying as well so I'm not even going to dignify that.

You seriously just need to quit the game. The sooner the better, both for yourself and anyone who has the misfortune of running into a curmudgeon like you in the game world.

Quote Originally Posted by 5648945621 View Post
    Cata doesnt have a lot of new stuff... feels more like a huge patch than a expansion
    well in a way it kind of was. they spent a lot of time brimgimg the old world up to date, and did an amazing job too. unfortunately that directed focus away from endgame (5 new dungeons, 13 new raid bosses compared to wrath and bc at release).

honestly if you're bored between raids just jump on a ground mount and explore the 1-60 stuff. there's loads to see, you don't even need to do quests (but i imagine they help )
    somebody call for d doctor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganaut View Post
    WOTLK
    Interesting heroics

Wha!?

Mount combat
    Mounted combat will be the end of all melee classes...

I can just run around on mah trike casting mah fireballz as melee classes chase me down. hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Alfador View Post
    You're doing it wrong. There was a NEW race for each faction. Not the same race from BC over again. A new one. If you don't like it, whoopdie-doo but it's new, and you don't get to just discount it because an entirely new race was introduced before. Reforging is a significant aspect of gearing now that applies above and beyond gemming. Again, you don't just get to discount it becuase you don't understand it. New zones are a key part of every expansion. The concept of adding new zones is not new, but the zones themselves are. Again, you're wrong. Completely facelift of the world. It's new. You may be too self absorbed in the fantasy of your life to realize that, but every single time you step into a zone, you are seeing content, brand new content, that was not there prior to the expansion. This is true for flying as well so I'm not even going to dignify that.

You seriously just need to quit the game. The sooner the better, both for yourself and anyone who has the misfortune of running into a curmudgeon like you in the game world.
    Off-topic but: Despite being the bane of my existence, (Night Elf Rogue) you sir, are awesome. Every time I come into one of these threads to berate some dumbass OP (and damn are there a lot of them recently!) you have always beaten me to the punch to sort their mouth-breathing asses out. Let's be friends? As in, don't kill Drakhar the Undead Warlock waving to you in BGs, (or ambush me) and I promise not to cannibalize you.

OP is obviously another baddie who can probably be heard yelling: "LICH KING WUZ BETTER LOLOLOL." Really though, just quit, stop hurting our brains with your stupidity and baseless opinions that you consider fact.
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2011-02-08 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Off-topic but: Despite being the bane of my existence, (Night Elf Rogue) you sir, are awesome. Every time I come into one of these threads to berate some dumbass OP (and damn are there a lot of them recently!) you have always beaten me to the punch to sort their mouth-breathing asses out. Let's be friends? As in, don't kill Drakhar the Undead Warlock waving to you in BGs, (or ambush me) and I promise not to cannibalize you.

OP is obviously another baddie who can probably be heard yelling: "LICH KING WUZ BETTER LOLOLOL." Seriously, just quit, stop hurting our brains with your stupidity.
    I appreciate the compliment, I think, and yes I find the OP's points to be utterly ridiculous, but there's no reason to resort to that kind of namecalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganaut View Post
    WOTLK
    Interesting heroics

Wha!?

Mount combat
    Actually personally saying wrath heroics had a much more flavor to it, granted they were easy. But they were unique. Cata dungeons 2 are a rip off of BRD. ONly 2 are unique the rest are yea whatever and only 7.HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH its a joke wrath had more and were unique and dont give me the crap they werent.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome