Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauroch View Post
    Maybe not in his first post, but reading his later posts shows that origination was what the idea was. Otherwise why would he argue against new races and flying in azeroth?
    Because he's trying to incite childish flame wars? The tone of the post and the ones he followed up with should have easily led you to the same conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Because he's trying to incite childish flame wars? The tone of the post and the ones he followed up with should have easily led you to the same conclusion.
    No, it should have led you to the conclusion that he's a moronic git. The other guy was the one inciting arguments

Cata brought Life grip.

now as a priest I can actually kill my teammates (or save them depending on how generous I feel)

Cata sucks. It ended it for me

Quote Originally Posted by Lightitup View Post
    Cata sucks. It ended it for me
    Go whine elsewhere, and if you seriously quit, then why are you still on these forums?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what my other half said about Cata.I think it sums my feelings on the matter up.
    Cata 20 buck expansion not 60/80 bucks expansion.
    They just dropped the damn ball imo .

Quote Originally Posted by Hauroch View Post
    Go whine elsewhere, and if you seriously quit, then why are you still on these forums?
    Attention.

It's the same reason someone will make the same "I'm quitting" topic over and over again despite them repeatedly getting locked, and then call out specific posters because they had the gall to disagree with them more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Katt View Post
    This is what my other half said about Cata.I think it sums my feelings on the matter up.
    Cata 20 buck expansion not 60/80 bucks expansion.
    They just dropped the damn ball imo .
    That's because there's a distinct lack of focus on high level content. Sure all the casuals got what they wanted with easymode 1-60 leveling, but all that content is simply wasted once a character reaches the max level.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    1. you dont like questing obviously, you should maybe have done dungeons to level in?
    2. i loved these lands, but if you havent read quest text, the storylines are actually not story anymore. questing isnt as funny as it was once you get the "kill for quest complete" feeling instead of "omg, the naga queen that besieged the lair and killed Ryan Stone!".
    I do like questing and I did/do level via dungeons and reading the quest text repeatedly doesn't make it any more interesting the second, third or x amount of times around.

But that's okay. Like 99% of the people here, you have the mentality that those who disagree are WRONG and that anyone wrong can never possibly have an alternative point of view that is valid.