Unholy Stat weights 4.06 (Exp & Mastery)

So with the new changes to UH in the new patch our stat weights will invariably change. I did a quick test on the dummy and the shadow portion of SS went up to #2 or #3 of my top damaging spells. This leads me to believe that expertise capping will be beneficial at an earlier stage than what it is now. With mastery being much better now than earlier, will it compete with haste or will we have 2 secondary stats that weigh high on dps, haste & mastery?

What is everyone elses thoughts/experiences?

I'm currently trying out STR > HIT > HASTE > MASTERY > CRIT = EXP

And got a few 28k Death coils on the dummy and 28k Scourge Strikes (Combined both halves) - 32% Mastery

So I think I may try that this week.

As well, you can watch EJ for the work Consider has done.

But my thoughts is:
    Str > hit > haste > mastery > expertise > crit

"Didnt quite finish it before work, so the EJ updates will have to wait until after. Get home at 7 EST, so expect them around 8ish? 730ish? 5 hours ago"

http://considerit1.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by Algroda; 2011-02-08 at 08:45 PM.

Should be hit (of course)- Haste- Mastery - Exp and Crit (the adopted little brother).

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    well I tried with these same listed stat weights Haste>mastery>exp and ended up pulling roughly 2k more dps than i did before the patch and 3k more than the second place overall as opposed to about 500 that I usually end up with more on raid nights.

Mastery is definitely worth it though i don't have the exact weight myself. i will look for it and post it if i can unless it pops up here before i get it.

and here they are:

Stat 2H Normal raids
    Strength 2.96
    Hit 1.08
    Haste 0.86
    Mastery 0.82
    Expertise 0.72
    Crit 0.66
    Attack Power 0.75

Stat 2H Hardmode Raids
    Strength 3.10
    Hit 1.10
    Haste 1.01
    Mastery 0.90
    Expertise 0.82
    Crit 0.76
    Attack Power 0.79

to all who read this. note that these stats weigh the way they do for RAIDS and not everything.
    Last edited by Avatar Killer; 2011-02-09 at 04:02 PM.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE