Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You still beat ele shamans on the charts for any fight that involves movement more or less so ya.....be happy

Deleted
    Yeah dummy dps is really wierd, anyways when I tested my destru lock there I did about 18k with BoH up ofc, and about 13-14k w/o. Yes I know it feels wierd to play now with the haste and all, but I'm hanging in there. I can still outdps most of the people in my guild on raids!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperstomper View Post
    what is "fotm" ?
    Tbh, I don't know what it's suppose to say, but basically it's the overpowered class of the patch.

on topic - I'm playing destruction and I'm liking it. Have you checked your rotation and gearing to make sure you aren't doing any mistakes? And yeah, hunters are op against dummys. Can't test your dps to a hunters unless you're in a raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

I don't see a problem i'm doing pretty much exactly the same dps as i was pre-patch, maybe slightly higher on a couple of fights even and this is as destro. Dunno what our hunters are doing wrong though as i'm still topping our meters atm, will have a look over the logs later.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperstomper View Post
    what is "fotm" ?
    FoTM is Flavor of the month, or For the moment. Basically, it's a term to describe people who reroll everytime they're original class is nerfed or changed in a bad way. It's a stupid line, because people assume you aren't tired of your original class. Though there are few that reroll for the time.

An example: "Player was X class, now Y class because Y class has everything better for the time, but X class is still decent if played correctly."

OT: Whoops, I haven't played with a warlock in forever. I think blizzard is in a stage where, if we buff X class in PVE then X will be too strong in PVP(Coming from a DK, I know). Warlocks have great utility in arena, but too much damage could ruin the design. I agree damage needs to go up, but balancing the two is hard. They really need to go back to one PVP spec, one PVE spec.
    Last edited by Zarios; 2011-02-11 at 09:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    important difference:
    dummy dps = DI not stacking = 9% dot dmg = lower conflag damage.
    People greatly underestimate the dps gain from DI

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This destruction of warlocks allows us all time to explore new games while we wait for our class to be fixed. That is about all the good news I can muster.

Pro tip: do not even try to PvP right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    FOTM: F%$% Over The Mages!!!!!
    It's the mating call of most warlocks.

R.I.P. YARG