Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Very odd place to look for a gym partner really, Id even say a bad place, but I've met loads of people from just turning up to the gym, if your gym has a bar just go there and speak to a few people when you're done, you probably won't be alone for long.
    Last edited by mmoc938eb18a14; 2011-02-11 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    Oops I forgot, females don't use the internet and I don't exist. This what you're reading is just a figment of your imagination. You're going crazy and should see a shrink
    I knew the medication wasn't working!!! But seriously, it's entirely possible in this day and age you could have been a gay male and I wouldn't have batted an eye. I'm just saying.

Also, OP: I think you should Total Gym it up. If it works for Christine Brinkley and Chuck Norris, it can work for you!

Chuck Norris is so ripped.... or is ripped so Chuck Norris? XD

I dunno, his midsection looks kind of dumpy in that photo.

Wish you lived up here in Canada. I could use a gym buddy :/
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~