New 4 pc mooncloth(2pc/2pc vs 4pc)

Just tried out the new 4pc mooncloth and it would seem that when slowed your max run speed with the buff active is 100%(even with inner will active). This seems like a complete waste right now. Every single class that can snare you has a way to get closer to you faster.

What are we supposed to do with regular run speed? They will catch us very quickly. I'm currently playing disc and it's not a huge deal(but I wish I could rocket boot with the buff), but for holy it's terrible. Why even try to body and soul under pressure now?

Is this supposed to be a bug or is it intended? Because unless it's changed i'm staying with 2pc/2pc(also because they nurfed the amount of int given by the 4pc).

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you're focused in 3s and someone's on the person slowing you, or desecration, frost nova, earthbind, frost trap, idk what comp you play.. Then you run at 100% while they run at 30%, 40%, 50%?

It's really not bad, I guess it might depend on the cop you play, but it has more value than you seem to be giving it.

About 2 piece vs 2 piece, which would help you live longer?

It's most likely intended, DK anti-slow and ghost wolf all make you run at 100%, and the new DK thing is completely op.