Deleted
    i like gogol bordello, they make some interesting music 8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    Sounds interesting and sounds a bit like Björk, actually. But still maybe too calm and soothing for my everyday use. So 5/10

"We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    4/10 hate her
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    6/10 I like the background elegant (don't know how to put it) singing, not a big fan of the guitar though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy View Post
    6/10 I like the background elegant (don't know how to put it) singing, not a big fan of the guitar though

hmm dont really like that sort of music tbh, but id give it 4/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by star-nosed-mole-man View Post
    hmm dont really like that sort of music tbh, but id give it 4/10

9/10. ive always enjoyed this song, a classic.

i dont see many live tracks put up here, but i hope you'll agree the vocals on this next song is up there in quality with many studio recordings.

Last edited by mmoc4e24d898ce; 2013-08-15 at 02:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    4/10 This band has the drummer from Slipknot
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    4/10 This band has the drummer from Slipknot
    I liked it, but it was way too long for the type of music they do, and some of the brooding atmosphere they were building was ruined by the passages that came after.

6/10

10+ Year Old Account
    not bad, drums, heavy. picks up at the chorus 6/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Uldreth View Post

Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    5/10, but I'm probably heavily biased as I can't stand rock music and most of country music.

Deleted
    pretty boring :/ 3/10

Was enjoying it until the guy started rapping, 5/10

6/10 It's good but i don't really listen something like that.

Last edited by Resike; 2013-08-18 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Resike View Post
    <massive attack>
    It's not bad. 8/10

new Rosetta album is out, fuck yea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    It's not bad. 8/10

new Rosetta album is out, fuck yea.
    0/10. i can never understand people mistaking growling for singing.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    0/10. i can never understand people mistaking growling for singing.

Too Major for my taste though 6/10 for the cool guitar work. Can't help but give my 2 cents for your comment about growling Anyone mistaking growling for singing would be wrong, that's why growlers are not called 'singers', they're called 'vocalists'. Growling, however, is most definitely a form of art, subjective to our liking. It's art just like most other forms of vocalism. Art, which at its supreme development, is equal in greatness to other supreme forms of art. I for one usually feel bad for some friends who miss out on some amazing art just cuz they can't stomach some aspects of it... Keep in mind i'm not saying the song you rated is supreme. Not in the slightest I'd give it a 3.5 max. But it doesn't deserve a 0 just cuz of growling >< Soz for the block of text.

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Growling, however, is most definitely a form of art,
    oh please, do me a favour. art? now ive heard it all.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    oh please, do me a favour. art? now ive heard it all.
    We can call on Poe to define art for us. He would say it's the "reproduction of what the senses perceive through the soul." Growling is an outlet for emotions, and it can come from the soul to reflect what your senses perceive, at which point it can be quite supreme, even if it doesn't seem like it to you. So it falls under the category of artistic expression. Perhaps i'm taking the thread too seriously...
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Nice 7/10
    Great 9/10 Need music like this during actual boss fights. Wouldn't mind killing Garrosh to this.