10+ Year Old Account
    4/10 - Nothing personal, I just HATE Asking Alexandria, haha. That and most of the metalcore scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    6.5/10 Vocals kill it
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2014-02-24 at 04:33 AM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    9/10, just my kind of music

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    9/10, just my kind of music
    7/10. Prefer the original.

10+ Year Old Account
    4/10 Sound is crappy its like they recorded it in their garage >.>
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

5/10
    I can stand techno stuff once in a while but this is extremely repetitive and kinda boring IMO. Sounds like music that might play in the background of a boss fight in an RPG game.

Not a big Cold fan, they've got maybe like 3 songs I can listen to in total, but this one is pretty badass. Was actually made to promote a game for ps2.

I'm not a big fan of this radio friendly post-grunge / alt-metal but it was alright. 6.5/10

This goddamn earworm has been stuck in my head for a week. Maybe I can get rid of it by linking it here?

Deleted
    4/10 it started off okay but somehow it wouldn't end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really not my cup of tea. 3/10

10+ Year Old Account
    7/10 alot of screaming XD New song from one of my favorite bands Demon Hunter

Deleted
    I would give 8.5/10 if it was pure instrumental.

Deleted
    it may be a great song but i just cant stand that sort of music. 3/10

Deleted
    7/10. not too bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by badaku View Post
    9,5/10

good song 8/10, 10/10 for the solo though that was awesome

6/10 I'm not really into electronic music, but this is really good backround-music for work!

My band and I recently released our first EP, this is one of the 3 songs on it.

https://soundcloud.com/frankymachine/just-the-thrill
    We obviously aren't professionals, but I think it turned out quite good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pFreak View Post
    6/10 I'm not really into electronic music, but this is really good backround-music for work!

My band and I recently released our first EP, this is one of the 3 songs on it.

https://soundcloud.com/frankymachine/just-the-thrill
    We obviously aren't professionals, but I think it turned out quite good
    yeah I run a psychill radio station on grooveshark, and many people say they like to listen while they are working, its relaxing and not distracting.

as for the track, not really my thing, but I enjoyed it. not too keen on just the trill, much preferred outlast, would give an 8/10 for that, very nice

Last edited by mmoc47607dc526; 2014-02-26 at 04:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    yeah I run a psychill radio station on grooveshark, and many people say they like to listen while they are working, its relaxing and not distracting.

as for the track, not really my thing, but I enjoyed it. not too keen on just the trill, much preferred outlast, would give an 8/10 for that, very nice

[SNIP]
    5/10
    It's not that I don't like 80s style Synth Pop - but imho this song is kinda boring. Sorry.
    -

I wish there would be more stuff of her - apart from all the 2 Steps from Hell tracks that are awsome, of course.
    Merethe Soltvedt - Halo (Cover)
    Last edited by mmocf671b58f24; 2014-02-26 at 05:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    5/10
    It's not that I don't like 80s style Synth Pop - but imho this song is kinda boring. Sorry.
    -

I wish there would be more stuff of her - apart from all the 2 Steps from Hell tracks that are awsome, of course.
    Merethe Soltvedt - Halo (Cover)
    80s synth pop im kind of insulted :P

as for video, sounds pretty amateur, but I guess it is. I kinda like halo despite generally hating pop music, but didnt find her cover did much with it, apart from being a bit out of tune in places. 4/10

10+ Year Old Account
    6.5/10 vocals kill it
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2014-02-27 at 03:41 AM.