Deleted
    7/10 for Muse - Madness, one of my fav bands too

Last edited by mmoc1647d17dd8; 2016-01-10 at 02:01 PM.

Love Ayreon. LOVE this song. 10/10.. In fact, my only downside with their last album was that most tracks were too short. Give me 12+ min long tracks FFS Anthony..

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    8/10

Deleted
    8/10 - I like Kavinsky, esp this one

Last edited by mmoc1647d17dd8; 2016-01-11 at 09:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphalitz View Post
    8/10 - I like Kavinsky, esp this one

7/10

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Technoish is not bad for me 6.5/10 only because im not really in the mood for it
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Thanks for the information..

Adele - Hello 9/10 - this is her best song i've heard so far

15+ Year Old Account
    4/10. I don't like Adele. Now some real music:

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    5/10, not my kind of music =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphalitz View Post
    5/10, not my kind of music =/

[video=youtube;j2JXy1Z9ovs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2JXy1Z9ovs[/ideo]
    not available >.>
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphalitz
    Perfect Day - performed by literally everyone
    I went and found it since the link you posted seems to not be available in the US.

I find all the different singers on this version to be a little disconcerting. -1 for this version. :P

The original song is pretty alright. Classic song. Not my most favorite Lou Reed song but it's good.

Original 8/11

This version 7/11

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager
    Elke Kleijn - Be Somewhere Else

It's alright. I don't know what to say about it. I guess it didn't catch me all that much. Its not baaaaaad, but it sounds like a movie soundtrack song nobody remembers.

6.5/11

This is the song "My Last Day" by Gary Numan.

"That song is about a friend who we've got to know since we have been here, who had a real life threatening situation concerning her brain. Actually, she recently had an operation and I think they've saved her. Everyone thought she was a goner, and a week before the operation she was going out and effectively saying "goodbye" to everyone. It was a highly risky procedure and the chances of surviving were less than 50/50. It was so tragic, because her and the family are so lovely. Anyway, that's happened and she's all good. So I am relieved about that. But when I met her, I was just struck by her bravery. The fact was that she could've died at any moment of any day, and all I could think was, "How the fuck could I live with that?" To be honest, that would finish me off. So, I started to write a song about what it would be like if I was told I only had one day left, and what things would go through my mind. That's the lyrical part of the song; for me, it was about the fact that I would miss my children and all the things that I could've shared with them. When I got to the end bit – you know that when you die, they say that you're supposed to see this glorious light? I wanted this slow and quite sombre song to explode into this huge anthemic thing. The more I worked on it, and the more strings I was layering and counter-melodies I built into it, I started to see it as this very filmic piece. The second half of the song was me trying to create this epic filmic sound. I really love it, but it does sound like two very different things stuck together. It's very much me having a stab at doing something that I would feel appropriate for a film."
    Last edited by Rukh; 2016-01-14 at 05:41 AM.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Hmm.. Dunno. I honestly don't like how the song makes me feel >< Still, amazing second half! 8/10

I don't like Insane Clown Posse, but this track is pretty crazy.

Last edited by Basemath; 2016-01-15 at 12:16 AM.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    8/10

so old lawl 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by taftvalue
    Danzig-Mother
    Just such an awesome classic. At least 9.5/11

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager
    Disgaea 5 OST - Flowerful
    It's 'K. I'm not generally in to music from soundtracks too much save for a few songs. (FFXI soundtrack, Suikoden III) I don't think it stands up as its own song too well though.

5/11

Just a fun video overall. All the people involved are so good at what they do. The song ends up a bit indulgent and over the top but it's a fun experience. I think this comment says it best "Unbelievable. I feel like I need a cigarette after watching this."
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    3/10. being a massive springsteen fan for over 30 years, this just doesnt do anything for me. sorry.

7/10 not bad

8/10 I like it!

Son lux - Easy

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by gwenrider View Post
    8/10 I like it!

Son lux - Easy
    You should post a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.