Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That's a great version of Tainted Love. 8.5/10

Unironic 9/10, Michael Bolton is an American treasure

Deleted
    Taftvalue. you get banned for putting up marilyn manson, but Celista gets away with michael bolton. some things just aint fair lol

5/10.

Because there is objectively nothing wrong with Michael Bolton, he is nearly perfect. Also, strange coincidence with your song choice, I am listening to Pink Floyd's discography today at work, 8/10

normally 8/10 but that live clip makes it 10/10

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really my kind of music soooo 5/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hEh9LiSzow

6/10, could be better. xD

Deleted
    7/10

Deleted
    10/10. 13 seconds. about as much i could probably take

7+ Year Old Account
    8/10

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    8/10
    Demons - Imagine Dragons
    I've heard this song a lot of times. I don't know, there's just something kind of cheesy sounding about it to me which puts me off. It sort of sounds like Christian Rock, even though it's not I guess? It could be worse.

6.5/11

The Dreaming - Destroy (From Rise Again 2015)

The Dreaming is now basically Stabbing Westward. The two founding members of Stabbing Westward (way back in 1984!) are now both part of The Dreaming. The song I linked is alright, but so far no The Dreaming song really has been the whole package the way some Stabbing Westward songs were. Its like the edge is just a little bit dulled. Still better than a lot of whats popular these days though, I guess.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

I definitely agree, that was better than most radio butt-rock out right now. 7/10, will definitely check them and Stabbing Westward out, haven't heard either before.
    I'm alternating right now between a doom and sludge binge, so High on Fire are a great example of the latter.

Deleted
    7/10

This music gives me goosebumps everytime. It should be in every WoW PvP video

6/10 it's alright in videos/movies but I probably wouldn't put it on a playlist

Quote Originally Posted by badaku View Post
    6/10 it's alright in videos/movies but I probably wouldn't put it on a playlist

1/10 not ever going to get a quality song from those guys.

The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    1/10

Omg i almost puked from hearing that song dude. wth!
    Here, have something funny

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    1/10

Omg i almost puked from hearing that song dude. wth!
    Here, have something funny

Surprisingly catchy, but 6/10 in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    5/10 Iffy about the lyrics, dont hate them nor do i like them
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    5/10 Iffy about the lyrics, dont hate them nor do i like them
    I have to confess I didn't listen to 21 minutes. :P its alright. It didn't blow my skirt up. Wouldn't be on my normal listening list but it's soothing enough background music. 7/11.

that guitar tho
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    I have to confess I didn't listen to 21 minutes. :P its alright. It didn't blow my skirt up. Wouldn't be on my normal listening list but it's soothing enough background music. 7/11.

that guitar tho
    7/10 smooth. +1 holloway

But not as smooth as: