Deleted

Entry-Raid question

I was wondering, what is the best raid to start with in your guild,gear and tactic-wise?
    is it BWD or BoT?

Quote Originally Posted by Basaeth View Post
    I was wondering, what is the best raid to start with in your guild,gear and tactic-wise?
    is it BWD or BoT?
    I believe all of the first bosses in To4W,BoT, and BWD are fairly easy. It depends mostly on your group, but out of all, i think BoT is the easiest overall.

I would say Halfus -> Omnitron -> Conclave -> Magmaw.

Magmaw isn't really hard, but the healing can be intense your first few times.

Halfus -> Omnitron -> Conclave -> Magmaw
    This, keep in my mind the Halfus rotation switches every week and some weeks he can have brutal comp that can interfere and make him very difficult for an entry level raid.

I would say:

Conclave -> Omnitron -> Halfus -> Magmaw

But anyway it depends on the group. Our first boss was conclave and I think it's the easiest over all. Omnitro is also very easy if everybody pays attention. Halfus is very dependant on the drakes. If you get time warden, the stun drake and welps it's pretty much a free loot. If you get storm rider, nether drake and time warden it's nearly hardmode stupid first boss in a raid instance.
    Magmaw is also not very hard if you have enough dps.

You should definitely start with halfus this id. Next id is nether, storm, time -> worst combo. This week is slate, storm, time -> relatively easy. Storm first, then time, then slate (you get 300% damage buff for killing all three). Slate makes <50% very easy.
    Last edited by reflection; 2011-02-11 at 08:43 AM.

Omnotron is much harder than Magmaw in normal mode

I'd say Magmaw > Halfus > Conclave > Omnotron

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't suggest Conclave of Winds at all. There is no reason to be there, the loot is crap. I suggest:

Omnotron - Halfus - Magmaw.

Good luck guys

Imo (and I've been where you are, I also asked for the entry-raid):

Magmaw (2 tanks) = Halfus (easy combo) > Omnitron (without having Electron/Magmatron up at the same time) > Atramedes > Maloriak > rest of Bot > rest of BWD

I would say fuck 4W since it only drops crap loot and should only be done for either slaying Al'Akir or getting those extra VP.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rank the non end bosses like this..

Halfus (The easier drake comps)
    Magmaw (Heavy raid damage/somewhat a tank gear check) or Omnitron (Good raid awareness needed here) OR Conclave (Coordination is key) each of these 3 are pretty much a test for the other bosses so I'd start with either one.
    Valiona & Theralion
    Maloriak
    Atramedes (Requires you to be good at not standing in shit on the floor which is hard for a lot of people)
    Chimaeron (Requires some pretty good heals)
    Ascendant Council (Coordination and awareness to what's going in key here)