Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    T6 was better
    Also, you clearly didnt do Kara before it was nerfed. It was not causal friendly at all...

---------- Post added 2011-02-11 at 07:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pxl View Post
    Bosses were exciting.

The hours on trash can go to hell.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    What he said

You know what I think the difference is? They finally figured out how to make the game challenging despite the massive advantage we gain from interface addons, macros, and websites. Our boss mods still work but not reacting to them properly is no longer forgiven. Our class mods and macros still work, but our "rotations" are (at least in some cases) harder than ever to play perfectly (note the use of perfectly). Gearing up now requires more attention to detail with another stat to balance, more gem options, and the ability to reforge (and PvP gear can't save you either).

I think this is a good thing. If you can't put in the effort to adapt, and the effort to find nine other people who can, you shouldn't just be handed the content. You don't beat the tutorial mission in an FPS and immediately expect to take on the final boss do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath and Cata failed because you were basically told to farm heroics to get anywhere. TBC was great because there wasn't a gear reset for every tier. I had ten times more fun raiding Kara/ZA and trying to get 25 people for raids then doing a raid for a month, farming heriocs to catch up, raid for a month, farm heroics, raid, farm. I didn't catch up in BC until SWP and I was fine with that, because the heroics I rarely ran were pretty hard, Kara was insanely fun and ZA was always a challenge. It's sad I had way more fun as a casual during the hardcore-fest of TBC than I ever did in WotLK or Cata so far.

That rant over...Idk if T4 was the best. Certainly one of the best. By far the best opening tier though.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.