Poll: Most OP class

Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Most OP class patch 4.0.6

Which is in your opinion the most OP class for now? Please also indicate the class you are playing.
    Disc priests. imba healing+shield absorption dmg. (stack mastery ftw). I play a demo/destro lock.

Holy pallys in pvp, damn near impossible to kill....unless they are completely retarded and don't have the free holy power when hit talent. I am Prot/Holy paladin.

Deleted
    shammam?

Deleted
    Shadow priest hands down, followed by a close frost mage, and a not so close death knight.

priests are always in a good place, especialy since shadow fiend fade combo and even more so now with devil lasso

PvE As a spriest I think we have an issue here. I'm doing a bit too much damage, however the main issue in my opinion is Dark Intent. Without that, priests are roughly OK.
    PvP Frost mages and DK's are still over decent.

Frost mages hands down lol i agree holy pallies are unkillable one on one in pvp

Deleted
    I would say Warriors and DKs, I PvP as a Afflock

Frost Mage and DK, while shpriest/disc priests since patch are nasty as well now.

I play Frost Mage, Holy Pala and DK. ( yeah.. sry )

ps. i hope the ppl are trolling who voted for hunter? Weakest pvp class ingame.
    Last edited by wickedbastard; 2011-02-11 at 05:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret Pally.

nah jks, Spreist by a long shot, gg blizz...

Quote Originally Posted by Anarkibanana View Post
    Frost mages hands down lol i agree holy pallies are unkillable one on one in pvp
    I play prot pvp (paladin), now i'm hard to kill and can still do a good amount of burst, but there is no way I can kill a holy paladin...but i'll sit there in a match until the 45mins runs out....because F him for getting free heals everytime I hit him

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frost mages seemed to have been "balanced". I really don't see how they are still the OP class atm. Or maybe its because I play a lock and they are no trouble for me.

PvP Fury duh. Let me just hit for a 20k then a 27k and keep randomly bursting.
    In 3v3 Fury can solo people in 3-4 hits.

Fury = OP. Wtb nerf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailboats View Post
    Frost mages seemed to have been "balanced". I really don't see how they are still the OP class atm. Or maybe its because I play a lock and they are no trouble for me.
    this makes no sense. what kind of balance are u talking about?

frostmage = op -> i still hit him 1 or two times in a 3 min arena game. (mut rogue + ret)
    fury = op -> i hit him alot more often but he hits me too. and these guys hit so extremly heard. even with all dmg cds
    he takes my hp. it seems like he is ingnoring them.
    and they still got a mobility... as a mut rogue i could only dream of this.
    Last edited by mmoc7b2de5bfc5; 2011-02-11 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiberdamage View Post

Fury = OP. Wtb nerf
    idk what fury ur going against but im hitting waay over 27k on people with 3800+resil... i mean crits for 35-40k but thats in a 10-15 second window of burst then its not as bursty for another 2-4 mins depending on how many CDs u wanna wait for. in bgs ive seen 50-60k crits but that 60k was a one time thing and i came a little. for the most part were OP in a sense because of the insane burst. its not as sustained as arms is but the mobility is good so we can apply the pressure arms can without being kited all day like arms is atm. but yes i can see how our burst is a tad much but bear in mind thats with all CDs up so take that into account.

Unholy DKs, Rets is what makes me sad atm playing at 2600 mmr and lost to some really SHITTY players that we have farmed for all nights and now they are winning because their DK isnt peelable and they switched their warrior for a retpaly that heals as much as their healer...

Fury = OP. Wtb nerf
    I see your amazing Fury deeps lasted just as long as it took a haste affected Soothe to land on you. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by terrih91 View Post
    idk what fury ur going against but im hitting waay over 27k on people with 3800+resil....
    Still a raging blow that hits for 20k then a 27k is still OP.
    I've seen it do alot more. My shit gear fury warrior with a blue and green leveling weapon hits for 20k and 19k Raging blow.

Yesterday I played RMP and we came up against a Fury War/Enh Shaman/Hpal.
    We beat them 4 times then they decided to go on our rogue and he just randomly died. There wasn't any time to heal or evasion.

1-2-dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavier View Post
    I see your amazing Fury deeps lasted just as long as it took a haste affected Soothe to land on you. Oops.
    Fury warrior only needs 2seconds in Enrage to kill someone. So unless all you're doing is waiting for it to happen, you will probably miss it by 2-3seconds and die.

Ret paladins in lesser gear are doing stupid damage right now...I would have said unholy death knights (I play a Frost DK and hate unholy so I have no issue outing it) but the nerfs brought them somewhat down to earth. MM hunters are a little too strong on standstill fights imo, but having to hardcast makes them mediocre on movement fights. Fury warriors that never beat me in DPS before are now slightly ahead, although this could be because of the haste issue (I noticed this on tuesday while it was still an issue)
    Thrall: Morning Garrosh, want some pancakes?
    Garrosh: A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE! LOK'TAR O'GAR!

Basic Campfire for Warchief