15+ Year Old Account

simcraft: stop.. fight experience: go

Since the patch there have been about a hundred threads concerning top dps specs/stats/pets etc.
    Yes, we all know those numbers now. What I am interested in is: What are people's fight specific experiences with the specs/pets atm. This mostly concerns destruction vs. affliction seeing how both specs got a nice 2 target abbility (one being better than the other though).

So please, tell me about how you experienced the current content fights and with what spec?

PS: Yes we know maloriak likes demo spec.. don't even bother suggesting that.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a thread ~10 pages back that covers this in detail if you want the information. Search for "Specs by Fight" or something.

Not going to stop the discussion, just pointing the old one out.

R.I.P. YARG

Maloriak likes demo spec.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't seem to find the thread you're talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

FWIW in our 25-man raid there are two warlocks. Myself (Blood Elf destro) and a Gobby Aflic lock. We're in fairly comparable gear and we are constantly swapping back and force on my Recount. Sometimes he's ahead by a few hundred dps and sometimes I'm ahead. On certain fights he out dps's me greatly and on some I out dps him greatly. But overall I bet we're within 200 dps overall. Nothing scientific but I think it says...play what you like.

15+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the link

as for your post Spynner, i'm not that much concerned about the top dps. But just some random info about how the specs play on certain bosses (takes so long to test every spec on every boss )

check out stateofdps.com should give you what your looking for