Thread: Epic Video

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Grats on kill, although i was expecting something much better like that shammy who ankhed when the the pally was bubbled and earth shocked ragnaros to death in vanila and was the last person alive. Any other person would have been able to do the same in the video considering he just ran away...probably the thousandth time ive seen a video like this but grats anyways

Deleted
    What made me laugh the most about this video was in the end, look at the chat. <Human Centipede> guild recruiting, offering all you can eat!

15+ Year Old Account
    For some reason elemental shamans keep pulling these things off. Hahaha so epic! Congrats on the kill!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good watch, mustve been awesome :P

Gratz on the kill, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was writing this in the other thread the OP made, where I got the impression that the OP wanted to read similar stories, that thread got closed though, and it seems this thread isn't really about that, but I wrote this, so I may as well post it here.

I've had a lot of epic bosskills, but the last one I had was Theralion and Valiona.

We'd already killed it once before, but we had some people in the raid that were there for the first time, so it wasn't going very smoothly.

First a dps went down. Then a healer went down. Then more dps went down. Then another healer went down. At this point, it's me, two melee dps, and a tank, and the boss has like 3% hp left.

Only moments later, shit hits the fan, and me and one of the melee dps die. So now we only have a Warrior tank and a DK dps alive, and the boss is at like 1.5% or something. They pop their defensive CD's, DK pops army of the dead, and they manage to take it down, with the tank and the DK at like 10% health.

It was a terribad kill, but I thought it was pretty epic.

I was writing this in the other thread the OP made, where I got the impression that the OP wanted to read similar stories, that thread got closed though, and it seems this thread isn't really about that, but I wrote this, so I may as well post it here.
    yeah, sorry about that >.>

More epic stories ARRRRRR welcome

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That. Is. Awesome. Grats on the kill, by the way!
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have not laughed like that in a while. Thank you for the epic video.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoiledkid View Post
    So he kited the flame for the last 9-10 seconds (like any targeted player should do) and dots killed the boss. What makes this "so epic"?
    How often do you get a HM achievement kill with 1 lone survivor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty nice, but I still like that old-school Ragnaros kill where the shaman ankh'd at the last possible second and saved the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oju6cjG3vJM for those who don't know.

My favorite personal day-saving kill is back in H ToC 25 Anub'arak, raid nearly wipes, my holy pally and a mage are the last ones left alive, I bubble, run, taunt, rocket boost when bubble runs out, mage iceblocks, I taunt again (Hand of Reckoning ftw!), and survive just long enough for the mage to finish him off.
    Last edited by Luminar; 2011-02-14 at 12:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminar View Post
    Pretty nice, but I still like that old-school Ragnaros kill where the shaman ankh'd at the last possible second and saved the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oju6cjG3vJM for those who don't know.

My favorite personal day-saving kill is back in H ToC 25 Anub'arak, raid nearly wipes, my holy pally and a mage are the last ones left alive, I bubble, run, taunt, rocket boost when bubble runs out, mage iceblocks, I taunt again (Hand of Reckoning ftw!), and survive just long enough for the mage to finish him off.
    LOL: "Here comes the pain, biatch!"

Again, a shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    LOL: "Here comes the pain, biatch!"

Again, a shaman.
    That video's got nothing on mine! !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the video. I'm currently at working loling hard.

Holy crap! I'm on the front page of warcraftmovies! Awesome!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    haha, nice one

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    So epicly done gz with the kill too!

Great vid, thanks for posting. These moments are what make the game worth playing.