Deleted

Any tips? boomkin

Hey all, check me out on armory. Clukclukboom - Mazrigos EU

Just wanted to know if there is anywhere i can improve or anything im doing wrong. My dps is roughly 15k on BH raid and varies in other raids depending on encounter. I feel i could maybe push more but have no ideas about what to change or where to start.
    Thx

Equip set-up looks good, all gems and enchants are correct.
    You're pretty low on haste, since a lot of items you wear only have crit/mastery reforged to haste. You might consider reforging Hit to Haste on Stump of Time, and therefore reforge crit/mastery to hit on other items (Hands, Ring) to up your haste.
    Also, get rid of your PvP items. They might have a higher item level, but the 346 blue ones are much better. Also, they have haste on them.

And a minor aspect, remove Glyph of Barkskin (which doesn't give you any benefit). I assume you use Typhoon a lot since you specced 2/2 Gale Winds, so you might consider using Glyph of Monsoon instead.

Deleted
    hmm yes thx for this i tried this and lost 20 sp but gained 1% haste and lost no other stats (apart from a little mastery) went from 23% eclipse bonus to 22% so not much....

Anything else?

also...what is a very good amount of spell power to have to be a top dps in raids? i have 7k self buffed atm
    Last edited by mmocb8a6ce31c6; 2011-02-14 at 12:59 PM.

How is your mana regen?

You've gone for 3/3 Furor, and 2/3 Moonglow. If you're not in the habit of handing you Innervates out to others, Dreamstate is by far the highest regen talent, which you've spent no points in. If you are in fact giving your Innervates away, you should be using Major Glyph of Innervate.

You've spent 2/2 in Gale Winds - Why is that? Hurricane's high mana cost at low damage makes MF/SF+IS-spamming a lot more efficient in nearly all cases. Both giving you higher damage, and reducing the amount of mana you spend. It also allows you to be more mobile. (Let's not forget to use those Mushrooms). So what you're really getting out of Gale Winds, is a boost in damage to Typhoon, and a bit of range to Cyclone, the second of which is only used on Cho'gall. Purely from a DPS stand-point, Owlkin Frenzy will net you a higher DPS. (I generally don't quote EJ, but Arythorn posted his up-time of Owlkin Frenzy from a raid, found here, to give you somewhat of an idea).

You're 1/3 into Blessing of the Groove - You could move that to Owlkin Frenzy, as well.

As for your gear, some choices are questionable. Your stat. allocation is not what it should be.

Things just might not be dropping for you, but from the top of my head:

- Back: Final boss of HoO Heroic will grant you a better, with Spirit+Haste.
    - Wrists: BRC. You're currently using a pair of PvP ones.
    - Relic: Captured Lightning from Vortex Pinnacle is the top pre-raid relic. However, even the crafted Tattooed Eyeball is better than yours.

Other things, such as your Weapon and Shoulders are not terrible, but they aren't your BiS, and should only be seen as stepping stones. I'm also sure there are better rings out there.

Yellow socket in your belt should be filled with a pure Brilliant Inferno Ruby. General rule of thumb is to never use anything else, unless the socket bonus is of 20 Intellect, or higher.

- The EU Armory does not have functional item tooltips, which means I cannot tell what item is reforged into what. However, you're .04% below the Hit cap. Mathematically, there has to be a better solution through reforging.