Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm currently in a sound room right now so I have an Allen&Heath sound board, a DVD player, CD player, wireless mic transmitters, a printer, an A/V switcher, and wires.. a lot of wires.

Deleted
    A bag of Vicks "fresh mint" (they are awful), a glass and a plate and my mouse/keyboard/monitor etc.

I have a very small table

Knife, a pair of scissors, 250 euros, tape, sunscreen and a wrench just to name a few

vaseline and tissues.

jk i use a laptop

Quote Originally Posted by Korza View Post
    Colt 1911 .45 ACP
    Various knives
    Pretty clear statement "DON'T F*** WITH ME WHILE I'M GAMING!"

I got 2 plush toys sitting on my my computer desk,one ernie or bert(cant say which)and one that looks like cookie monster.I WANT A MOONKIN TOY ALSO.
    Last edited by Bznga; 2011-02-16 at 03:19 AM.

binders, pc ofc laptop gameboy pocket... toy helicopter work unirform stride HardDrive bowl dr pepper 1 book and a recipt
    Quote Originally Posted by Synwyn View Post
    My first raiding guild, way back in Vanilla WoW - Kaywarrior was our DPS warrior. After a billion Nef kills, Ashkandi finally dropped. He jerked off on vent. Literally jerked off while keyed in. Best moment ever.
    Indeed.

Deleted
    Ashtray x2, a couple of pens, Iphone 4 and some random old Nokia, a lighther, random papers, glasses, remote control, some pizza folder, authenticator, a couple of coins, a key, cds and moar random stuff oO

Oh dear.....you caught me on a a somewhat clean desk stage too. So I have a computer (tower, monitor, extreanl hardrive and mousepad) a small TV, Playstation 2, a laster printer, box of kleenex, a day-to-day calender, a heap of papers, 2 or 3 remotes, a telephone, picture, lamp, calculator, knife, ruler, stress reliever thingy, some pens, a 3 dollar harmonica, ipod, nail clippers, a letter opener, a digital camera, amongst a bunch of other odds like random cables that don't lead anywhere, and currently, my wallet, watch, and cellphone. Oh, and my desk isn't really all that big, 3x5 feet or so at the most.

A notepad, pencil, pen, my AP Economics Book, and homework.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggers View Post
    This message was brought to you by WotLK, where thinking less, is more.

-Many Pens
    -Headphones
    -Harmonica
    -Juice Box wrapper
    - camera
    -phone
    -ipod
    -drum sticks
    -drum pad
    -wallet
    -remote
    -empty 2 liter Pepsi
    -2 baseball hats
    -Jester Hat
    -Several gift cards

Other than my laptop? Two aquariums and my rat cage. I've got a large desk.

10+ Year Old Account
    paper towels; cup; dr.pepper can; making of cataclysm dvd; my xbox to computer converter box; black ops; a whole ton of map quest papers; printer; monitor; custom Sybreed CD; small bag full of cartridges (gaming); speakers; an assortment of cables; original duke nukem 3D mouse pad; pencils; pen; ipod and itouch

Mobile phone, Nintendo DS, Playstation PSP, Blizzard Authenticator and loads of Magic the Gathering cards..

Screen cleaner, Flashlight, empty can, tv remote, nose paper, headset, a pencil, a knife, a key, my authenticator and a screen-transformer-switch thing.

Deleted
    So many people have said tissues, makes me giggle.

So I have my big to-do notepad, phone, computer, empty glass, cupcake cook book, random cut out recipies from magazines, bottle of perfume, balloon pump (lol), Jimmy Carr dvd, bottle of ribena and various pens, and other crap.

Cat, Cat's Food Dish, Mountain Dew, A1, Smokes, Ashtray, Phone, Knife, Flashlight, Screwdriver, Video Card, USB Drive

monitor, comp, speakers, sunglasses, headset, ipod touch, dre beats, extension cords (connected to nothing), a different ipod, deoderent, vitamins, a sticker, a paper for school, and a vuvuzuela

lurked on the fourms for a while....this thread made my decide to finally post so here it goes....

2-21inch widescreens
    Razer Deathadder
    keyboard
    speakers
    mousepad
    wallet
    Keys
    highlighter
    can of hollister body spray
    cup of mtn dew
    iphone
    bowl
    grinder
    2 lighters
    pack of gum
    empty gum wrappers
    windows 7 disk
    X-pistols Shoot to kill cd that my brother gave me

10+ Year Old Account
    I just have a lapdesk.... so... notebook cooler, laptop, and mouse.