Thread: Rift baby!

Rift baby!

Finnaly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something new and fresh to play. WOW, learn to balance pvp and I might come back!

Srsly?...please just GTFO

It's not actually something new. There are free MMORPGS which are better than Rift, and that's plain sad, because that game both sucks money for something bad and not new at all. Lets see, as a mage/archon/elementalist, you get 3 of the same spell, but wow, you end up using one! Yep, definitely something new.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have fun OP, don't let the door hit you on your way out...

OT: How do you know PvP in Rift will be balanced? Did you test end game PvP?

I don't know why the RIFT people feel the need to come on MMO-champion and try and convince themselves it's a better game.
    Rift is based HUGELY off of WoW. No-one really knows what the end game content is, and levelling up to 20 on a new game may seem at fun at first, but that's not what you're always going to be doing.
    Can it topple WoW? Certainly not, others have tried and failed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kongking View Post
    Finnaly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something new and fresh to play. WOW, learn to balance pvp and I might come back!
    Quit making us rift players look like idiots who left because blizz didn't give us the right flavored sucker.
    When your going to make a new, useless topic try using search or actually giving detail and more valid points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post

Some specs do need tweaking, like Warrior for example, one of their specs, their ranged attack does silly op damage compared to their melee hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryl View Post
    No-one really knows what the end game content is
    How do you know?

10+ Year Old Account

It won't be. Devs even admitted to it and see no problem with it.

Advertising?

They have to be advertising?
    If not for these threads, I would have never heard of Rift. To this day, I have not seen a single screen shot nor any background information outside of this forum.
    I think humans tend to justify their decisions if they get others to agree with them. Maybe that is why they are posting.
    But I still think it is advertising.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why the RIFT people feel the need to come on MMO-champion and try and convince themselves it's a better game.
    Rift is based HUGELY off of WoW. No-one really knows what the end game content is, and levelling up to 20 on a new game may seem at fun at first, but that's not what you're always going to be doing.
    Can it topple WoW? Certainly not, others have tried and failed.
    Blah blah blah. No Rift will not topple WoW, we know. It will however grab a few subs and people will enjoy themselves.
    And if were going to play the copy cat game.. WoW ripped off both EQs.

yes. ive tested it.
    WOW pvp will never be balanced with Colossal Smash around. Thats a fact. IF they can remove drain mana they can remove that. If you like playing a broken pvp game patch after patch. go ahead. play the same arena maps for 3 years in-a-row!!!!! keep pillar humping its hella funzzzz

No-one really knows what the end game content is
    Actually some people do they just cant talk about it. Thats what the Alpha is for and it has a NDA on it.
    But regardless this thread is pointless and will be locked soon

Rift is a bad game...I got into the beta played it awhile. It feels really clunky.

People have been playing WoW for a long time now so they need something different.
    Most people will come back to WoW though.

I'm also waiting on a new mmo, not a wow killer though. Something that's going to stand on it's own, and not try to copy the current top game.

I'd love to split my time between WoW and another online rpg. Hoping star wars will do a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzz View Post
    Blah blah blah. No Rift will not topple WoW, we know. It will however grab a few subs and people will enjoy themselves.
    And if were going to play the copy cat game.. WoW ripped off both EQs.
    You do know that EQ2 and WoW came out at the same time, right?

you mab breh. I Mean if you dont know wow pvp sucks.. Maybe you shouldnt even play mmo's LOL >> ANOTHER BK

---------- Post added 2011-02-17 at 09:44 PM ----------

krazz is a wow player pretending to be a rift player. bk bk. LOL

Not a single fuck was give in this thread.