Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Actually, Int is worth more dps than hit for elem even before the hit cap. That said however, with reforging there is no reason to ever not be hit capped.
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

Well first out I would like to point out that when everybody here says "hit rating" they should be refering to Spirit, as it does provide a small amount of mana regen, over hit, which just....is hit. 1 Spirit=1 Hit so it would be idiotic to have any Hit Rating on you at all that isnt spirit (unless its on a trinket or something...just dont reforge/gem for hit, spirit instead). Reds go Brilliant, Yellows go Reckless, Blues go for the Int/Spirit. As you gear up more balancing spirit gets rough because alot of the dungeon drops dont have spirit on it, thus meaning when you get near full epics alot of your reforges are going to be for spirit.

As stated before, Spirit/Hit Till 17% > Int > Haste/Mastery > Crit > More Spirit/hit

Aside from blue gem sockets, never gem for spirit, reforge your gear to spirit to hit the 17% mark if you must.

As for enchants, mainly what you're gonna find for most armor pieces is haste, which is good, and for your weapon you may want to start with something simple such as Hurricane (proc gives you about 13% haste), and when you get an epic worthy of enchanting with epicness, Power Torrent.

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    Well first out I would like to point out that when everybody here says "hit rating" they should be refering to Spirit, as it does provide a small amount of mana regen, over hit, which just....is hit. 1 Spirit=1 Hit so it would be idiotic to have any Hit Rating on you at all that isnt spirit (unless its on a trinket or something...just dont reforge/gem for hit, spirit instead). Reds go Brilliant, Yellows go Reckless, Blues go for the Int/Spirit. As you gear up more balancing spirit gets rough because alot of the dungeon drops dont have spirit on it, thus meaning when you get near full epics alot of your reforges are going to be for spirit.

As stated before, Spirit/Hit Till 17% > Int > Haste/Mastery > Crit > More Spirit/hit

Aside from blue gem sockets, never gem for spirit, reforge your gear to spirit to hit the 17% mark if you must.

As for enchants, mainly what you're gonna find for most armor pieces is haste, which is good, and for your weapon you may want to start with something simple such as Hurricane (proc gives you about 13% haste), and when you get an epic worthy of enchanting with epicness, Power Torrent.
    Hit is just only hit yes, but it gives melee hit, which allows our fire elemental to miss less often. I have no troubles with mana, so I prefer to gem hit/int, not spirit/int.

Also, most of the blue sockets are not worth going for (20int or so to actually be worth it). It is better (usually) to gem pure int and reforge for hit.

Wondering if someone could also give feedback on my gear/etc. Never really thrown myself out here, so just looking for constructive criticism. Thanks in advance (PS - I am planning on reforging to haste rather than mastery, and switching that mastery gem to haste also)

Check it tonight or tomorrow, as my toon is currently in pvp gear for the most part.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../patrus/simple

I was wondering if i could get some feedback also.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ngtotem/simple

I know i am 16.49% hit just changed my chest enchant, will be reforging my relic when i get home to Spirit to be capped. My avg. dps is around 16k-20k/21k (varying lag/boss/buffs etc. etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

Deleted
    go enhance