Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shockerxl View Post
    This is totally a scorned wifes reply and..i love it! serves the jerk right!
    Deffo the wife!!
    Alganon: Catastrophe
    -Face the Deathbreath

Quote Originally Posted by Leonne View Post
    No1 else thinks he's been hacked and the post is a huge prank?
    when you get hacked, you get stripped of your gear and xferred off. they dont post on your forum account.

however if it was NOT palehoof, then it was someone that knew his account info ex: wife, friend , girlfriend(lol) etc

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla View Post
    Sorry, but I've known Palehoof for about 5 years now, and the guy is not an attention whore. I'll be pretty sad to see him gone. He's been a forum MVP and his green text tended to attract attention whether he wanted it or not.
    "I am not the person I make myself out to be--well, sorry that I've been caught."

"I am a practiced liar, and no one can doubt my sincerity if I should have it so."

How well have you "known" this guy? Because if it was just over the internet, you really can't say you know this guy, since obviously he isn't who he made himself out to be for so long.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garam View Post
    His post says otherwise.
    The thing is though if you actually know and interact with the guy he will create a story or continue his role play regardless of whether the situation is necessary. His post could have been made to entertain and taking the totally wrong way. I'll have to see if I can catch him online right now and see what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    "I am not the person I make myself out to be--well, sorry that I've been caught."

"I am a practiced liar, and no one can doubt my sincerity if I should have it so."

How well have you "known" this guy? Because if it was just over the internet, you really can't say you know this guy, since obviously he isn't who he made himself out to be for so long.
    You do see the irony in trusting someone who says they shouldn't be trusted. Perhaps the wool is being pulled over your eyes. Just think about that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I had no clue who this guy is, but reading his(or his wifes) quit post followed by reading his wowwiki page gives me some insight into who he is. An egomaniacal twit who enjoys rp and apparently the company(digital or otherwise) of several women other than his wife. The community deserves better MVP's than him and I hope his wife busted his ass and lots of pain and sorrow will be dealt upon the fools head.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    It makes me smile to think of the amount of those "naive young women" who he chats with who are actually middle aged men.
    There are plenty of ways to find out if they are who they say they are.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is Palehoof?

No way.

No way in the nine layers of Hell is that Palehoof. Yes, he's a bit odd, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got hacked or, and I really hope not, his wife lost her top and posted it.

Even when it's not RP, Palehoof has a certain manner of speaking. That post is, in no way, constructed by him. I call shenanigans.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephsace View Post
    No way in the nine layers of Hell is that Palehoof. Yes, he's a bit odd, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got hacked or, and I really hope not, his wife lost her top and posted it.

Even when it's not RP, Palehoof has a certain manner of speaking. That post is, in no way, constructed by him. I call shenanigans.
    I'd actually say there are some things in there that are very Palehoof like. I would say mentioning the magic rooster would be one. I'd have to read the post again to see if there were more obvious things tho.

Deleted
    People stating to know Palehoof, when they clearly do not, is very dangerous territory to be in. It was posted from his account. Being an MVP and Blizzard lapdog, the likelihood of him having an authenticator is pretty high. I call not hacks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warod View Post
    That was boring... anything interesting happening today?
    I ate a bowl of jelly earlier, which btw was far more interesting than the first post.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla View Post
    You do see the irony in trusting someone who says they shouldn't be trusted. Perhaps the wool is being pulled over your eyes. Just think about that.
    I do see the irony. I can't trust the post, I can't trust you. The post is a bit oddly worded, but I'm not familiar enough with his known works to determine whether the style is truly his or if it was posted on his account by someone else. So here's my breakdown:

If it was his writing, and the account of infidelity is accurate, he's a creep.

If it was not his, and the account of infidelity is correct anyway, he's a creep.

If it was his writing, but the account of infidelity was wrong, I'm still a little bit creeped out by the post. Personal feeling there.

If it was not his writing, and the account of infidelity was wrong, then someone is clearly out to crap on his reputation.

let Mrs Hoof
    This is another sign it's not him. He never referred to his wife as "Mrs Hoof". He always called her "Mrs Geargrinder". And his rooster was never "magical". And no, it wouldn't be the first time Pale's been hacked and as far as I know, he still doesn't have an authenticator.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I don't know what to say. Wow.

EDIT: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2112092638
    deleted :P

L2copy/pasta, you know the wow mods are allergic to quit threads.

I don't know if he got hacked, the tone and manner used in the post is very much Palehoof-like tho. In any case, whether it's pathological lying or just begging for attention, or hell perhaps his wife/whatev posted instead, I call that going out with a bang.

So, who's the next MVP or blue to have a public breakdown?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I do see the irony. I can't trust the post, I can't trust you. The post is a bit oddly worded, but I'm not familiar enough with his known works to determine whether the style is truly his or if it was posted on his account by someone else. So here's my breakdown:
    So you don't trust anyone, but you're more than happy to start forming opinions about someone based on information you admit you don't trust. I'd hate for you to be on a jury.

Anyway, here is a thread that was just created on Palehoofs server forums where you'll probably find more people who have actually interracted with the guy.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2112512642

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    deleted :P

L2copy/pasta, you know the wow mods are allergic to quit threads.
    It's copied part-way down the first page here.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    What a sad petty bunch of posters in this thread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    It's copied part-way down the first page here.
    Ah, ty

Damn, that guy is a FREAK! And I thought I was wierd. I got nothing on that guy. Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up guess i never heard the name as its on the US forums i never go there as im from EU
    i'm from EU too, but I never step in to EU forums either. Why bother, when MMO-champ has considerably lower levels of garbage and a moderation team which doesn't come over as a blindfolded SWAT squad?

back to the topic; A boring story of some nevaherdof. Moving rifght along.