Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hmmm... Thing I dont get, is between my wife and WoW, I dont have any time for anything else... WTF!? I need the skillz he has. Play on playa.

Deleted
    I have no idea who this guy that is quitting is, but this post confuses me a LOT.. Might be because English is my 4th or so language, and halve of what he's saying has to be read in context it seems. All I can get out of this, is that he was cybering to young ladies while he was married..? Or something..?

Or he's just joking.

If it's the first: pervert.
    If it's the second: gratz on being like world 2nd biggest troll after athene.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla View Post
    So you don't trust anyone, but you're more than happy to start forming opinions about someone based on information you admit you don't trust. I'd hate for you to be on a jury.
    Actually, I don't find it a bad thing to not take everything at face value, especially when you're dealing with something like a legal matter. The attorneys' jobs are, after all, to convince you that they're right, and it's your job as the jury to sort the BS from the facts.

The only fact in this case is that there is a post created by the account of Palehoof with some disturbing personal details within. Whether those details are true or not are not provable at this moment, but would affect the outcome of the "verdict" if they were so presented.

My comment was based on "If A, then B" and I have not made any assumptions as to which A was actually true as outlined in my post above.

Therefore, I don't see a reason for you to say this.

Wait a minute. I can get heterosexually laid from being a vaguely famous WoW forum poster?
    Author of DON'T EVER GET OLD , Nominated for the Edgar, Anthony and Thriller awards for Best First Novel.
    My Blog: http://danieljfriedman.blogspot.com
    My Warcraft/Gaming Blog: http://biggerthankologarn.blogspot.com
    My Twitter: http://twitter.com/DanFriedman81

Well, at least we know what the last entry of Palehoofs "things that killed WoW" list will be.

tl;dr

An attention whore says some shit that no one cares about

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    Wait a minute. I can get heterosexually laid from being a vaguely famous WoW forum poster?
    ^ My thoughts exactly.

15+ Year Old Account
    ROFL, I love you Crawford. <3
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    The possibilities...

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Actually, I don't find it a bad thing to not take everything at face value, especially when you're dealing with something like a legal matter. The attorneys' jobs are, after all, to convince you that they're right, and it's your job as the jury to sort the BS from the facts.

The only fact in this case is that there is a post created by the account of Palehoof with some disturbing personal details within. Whether those details are true or not are not provable at this moment, but would affect the outcome of the "verdict" if they were so presented.

My comment was based on "If A, then B" and I have not made any assumptions as to which A was actually true as outlined in my post above.

Therefore, I don't see a reason for you to say this.
    Sounds like your the sort of person that would fall for some of those Nigerian email scams. Also a request has been placed to change your email, please click on this link to update your information.

In the years that I've lurked the official forums I can't say that I've ever seen any really truly constructive posts from Palehoof. Why Blizzard thought he was ever MVP material is beyond me. The green text helped obscure the drivel and actually painted the illusion that what he said was supposed to have more weight to it than your "average" poster.

Good riddance. May he never show his face here.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    He's a Community MVP for the Blizzard Forums - it's the equivalent of a Global Moderator on MMO-Champion just going rogue.
    Not at all, it wouldn't be half as exciting here. Probably wouldn't even get a thread on the official forum, let alone one anyone would respond to.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like your the sort of person that would fall for some of those Nigerian email scams. Also a request has been placed to change your email, please click on this link to update your information.
    Sounds like you are wrong. Maybe I would have fallen for them when I was, say, 12 and assumed everyone was nice.

I don't understand why you are choosing to attack me. It's unnecessary, incorrect, and irrelevant to the topic. Could you please stop?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a pretty disturbed guy imo

Hopefully not all the MVPs are raging perverts O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Hallower View Post
    In the years that I've lurked the official forums I can't say that I've ever seen any really truly constructive posts from Palehoof. Why Blizzard thought he was ever MVP material is beyond me. The green text helped obscure the drivel and actually painted the illusion that what he said was supposed to have more weight to it than your "average" poster.

Good riddance. May he never show his face here.
    I'm not even sure what qualifies some players as MVPs on the official boards, I just assumed they were friends/family of Blizzard employees; some are plain brown-nosers (eg. Crepe), but some have made a good impression on me and have their own voice (Snowfox, IMO).

Not even sure what to think of this. It's quite alarming. If anything, I bet Blizzard is blushing right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Palehoof.. Palehoof.. That name reminds me of something.. Isn't he from Argent Dawn EU?

Damn glad I transferred out of there.
    Well I just got back from a panda circus where I fucked twelve identical versions of Lexxi Belle while surfing on a sharks back in space.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...der&cn=Feythir

10+ Year Old Account
    this ought to be a cautionary tale.

your significant other isnt as stupid as you think they are.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

Deleted
    Hurp.
    Man, climb off Palehoof's dick for a while you damn dirty ape.

Whoa, that is way out of line. There's no need for that. - Simca
    Last edited by Simca; 2011-02-20 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    It makes me smile to think of the amount of those "naive young women" who he chats with who are actually middle aged men.
    Oh well I lol'd