Thread: Fail Patch

Fail Patch

# If a party member remains outside of a dungeon for more than 3 minutes, they become eligible for removal, regardless of other Vote Kick restrictions.

IT DOESNT WORK!

Which makes for awesome greifing, the more we do it, the faster it is fixed

You should post it on official forums...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neobahamut20 View Post
    the more we do it, the faster it is fixed
    Be a dick to other players to make a point to Blizzard.

Great logic right there.

Yes it works. Our tank went AFK as a ghost, and 3 mins later I could kick him, even with a actual 37 min kick timer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Be a dick to other players to make a point to Blizzard.

Great logic right there.
    This is new and exciting and definitely doesn't already happen all the time. :0

---------- Post added 2011-02-20 at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    even with a actual 37 min kick timer.
    WOW do you ever kick a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    This is new and exciting and definitely doesn't already happen all the time. :0.
    Point taken. Still =/

Quote Originally Posted by frank2312 View Post
    You should post it on official forums...
    MAYBE.
    But i only have 2 accounts left that aren't banned and 1 of em isn't mine so the owner doesn't want me to ban him incase he eventually wants to post a valid point. Soooo nope.

MAYBE.
    But i only have 2 accounts left that aren't banned and 1 of em isn't mine so the owner doesn't want me to ban him incase he eventually wants to post a valid point. Soooo nope.
    Making a polite and informative post won't get you banned. Are you just so incapable to make a such post?

MAYBE.
    How do you get banned on the Blizzard forums that much? Do you not know how to control yourself enough to not break obvious and easy rules?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

MAYBE.
    either you a troll or just have a problem to post polite and constructive. you keep yourself away from the forums because you afraid of getting yourself banned?

I thought I read that the vote-kick hotfixes were implemented but some won't work until the server is restarted which for most servers might only happen on Tuesday, which is why for some people it works and other it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    you keep yourself away from the forums because you afraid of getting yourself banned?
    AoC has scarred me for life with their Nazi like forum policy and the current Blizz crackdown looks exactly like how unFuncom started theirs. I left their game because of it and currently my interest in SWTOR is renewed...
    I believe the reason is that subs are falling fast. Why else would u want a china-like approach ?

When I post on the forums I am talking to a service provider, not a community. Here I speak with a community. All is different.
    It's to the point. And will come across as rude.

However it is obvious that things people use/have fun with get fixed first (such as the hat transforms)
    From that logic comes my original post. If you do it, it gets fixed, if you just mention it and play nice, nothing will change.

When money takes priority over customer satisfaction, you only lose customers. <-- Most important of all business rules imo.
    Last edited by neobahamut20; 2011-02-20 at 10:15 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    either you a troll or just have a problem to post polite and constructive. you keep yourself away from the forums because you afraid of getting yourself banned?
    I think it's both, bcuz he got banned from here aswell :c