Sub pvp trin question

Hello rogues,

Quick and simple, i have 1 choice of trink to use pvp for dps boost and i wondering what should I go with? Currently using fluid death but i see unsolvale riddle and the pvp +agil is on 2m cool downs but would make for insane burst. Preferences?

Happy hunting

Isn't Sub all about burst?
    And agility is by far your best stat due to Sinister Calling

Riddle blows. Get the pvp Use trinket.

CC chain + on-use trinket = good times

On use +agi is pretty nice purely in dance, but unheeded warning seems to put out more overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenbdf View Post
    On use +agi is pretty nice purely in dance, but unheeded warning seems to put out more overall.
    Unheed Warning + on use trinket during a dance is like a nuclear bomb! gotta love Humans

I THINK Unheeded Warning is BiS for rogues.....not positive though..

Shadow Dance w/ unheeded warning proc = insane ambushes dmgs..

For combat rogues, an unheeding warning proc + full bandit's guile (Deep Insight) + Ks almost reminds me of 100% armor pen combat rogues in WoTlk. (Almost)

Quote Originally Posted by Divinator View Post
    I THINK Unheeded Warning is BiS for rogues.....not positive though..

Shadow Dance w/ unheeded warning proc = insane ambushes dmgs..

For combat rogues, an unheeding warning proc + full bandit's guile (Deep Insight) + Ks almost reminds me of 100% armor pen combat rogues in WoTlk. (Almost)
    the common conclusion on AJ seemed to be that if you're eng with synapse springs, you can't use an on-use trinket with them, so go for unheeded - otherwise, it's RNG is well..RNG, and only lasts for 10 seconds, so might not be up when you need it, and you should go with a on-use trinket instead, since sub isn't about sustained damage.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.