Poll: Who's Topping Your Healing Meters ?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Who's Topping Your Healing Meters ?

I am just wondering who's got the most healing done in your PVE raid.

- Does not matter if its 25/10

and before I get all the peepz saying "healing meters don't matter", "as long as people live it don't matter if the guy did 1% healing"
    I frankly don't care if you feel that way because the main reason I play the game is to compete and healing is arguably the hardest form of competition in game and I make sure I am top of healing while everyones alive and at the same time avoiding all the shit around me.

I'm usually at the top of ours as a Discipline Priest. Since the Puriifcation buff our shaman has been tying or beating me though.

As disc/holy im behind our druid healer, but maybe just cuz she greatly out gears me, im not too far behind tho

From personal experience, as a Resto Shaman:

Paladins usually beat me. I often tie with them though, and I beat the bad ones.

I've yet to be beaten by a druid.

I've yet to be beaten by a Disc priest.

Holy priest are usually pretty even with me.

15+ Year Old Account
    On my pally I get beaten by another pallys and good shaman.(well in my case it is the same person)
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Prior to the recent changes, my two Pally buddies beat the snot out of me (and I usually beat our druid, though only because of superior gear). Now I'm usually in 2nd place, with me and another pally at the top and the second pally lagging behind.

Really depends on the fight, though. If it's a fight where I can spam Healing Rain like a drunken WoW rendition of Noah's Ark, then I'll usually win.

Edit: Forgot to say, I'm a shammy!

I have yet to see to new heal buff to shamans in action, but in our guild its primarily the druids that are on top. BUt who knows how much of that is overheal.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a druid, I have never been outhealed.

Paladins come the closest.
    Then priests.
    Shamans in DEAD last. By far.

25 man

Me on top by about 5% as a Paladin.
    Then either our good druid or good shaman behind that.
    And then usually holy priest / disc / rest of shamans.

We have some healing ability challenged players.
    Xentin
    Damage Control [Suramar-US]

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Holy Paladin and I usually get beat by Druids. Ever since the Patch I've had to watch just a little more on how I spend my mana. If it's a fight like Heroic Halfus then I'm always on top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me as a holy priest.Although undergeared i have an extensive experience with the priest class and thats what carries me

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid in our 10man group, because the two others are just not nearly as competent as he is...

yet to see the new shammy buff in action myself and excited since im my guilds only regular reso shaman. pre hotfix was always close between me and our druid. if i was tank healing i win..but if i was raid healing he wins. also dropped some excess haste for crit/mastery so well see how it goes tomarrow

Our 10m guild run's disc priest (Vorlian on Mal'ganis) is almost always at the top of our meters. My resto druid is usually close second and our holy pally is a close 3rd. It's pretty evenly distributed, maybe plus or minus 2 - 3%.

Cheers,

Zywrath
    Requisite - Mal'Ganis

I do not count Disc priests as healing, since they are "healing" even before damage comes. So that offers no competition whatsoever in regards to healing. So, excluding the OP Disc's, druids normally are the highest healers on progress fights. On farm though, they tend to go to the bottom, which is normal.

We usually have resto druid topping the meters, but it's very fight-dependent. Sometimes we have a disc healing topping them though (Shields ^^), and other times, it's the holy paladins. We never had our resto shaman topping though, usually rock-bottom.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Druid.

As a shaman I usually come in last or second to last.(10man so only 3 healers)

Deleted
    In our 10 man its pretty much always me (Disc priest) then the Holy Pala then the Shammy

10+ Year Old Account
    Dependant on the fight really, i can get pretty close to our paladin and druid even though i am 5 ilvls lower than they are.

Im king on AoE fights though, nothing beats a holy priest @ AoE healing

Quote Originally Posted by Laurathansal View Post
    I do not count Disc priests as healing, since they are "healing" even before damage comes. So that offers no competition whatsoever in regards to healing. So, excluding the OP Disc's, druids normally are the highest healers on progress fights. On farm though, they tend to go to the bottom, which is normal.
    Disc OP.. yeah.. no. Not since the latest hotfix anyway. In our 10m setup we always heal with me as disc (holy for some fights) resto druid and a resto shaman. I'm always top with both specs, resto druid is usually not that far behind, resto shaman is further down though.