Poll: Who's Topping Your Healing Meters ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Resto druid is usually topping our meters.

Deleted
    In our 25 man, normally its : Paladin > Shammy > Druid > Priest

This sometimes moves round a bit with people swapping places.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only done 10 mans and druids, no matter how low geared, are topping our meters 9 out of 10 times.

A lot are saying resto druid tops, but I haven't seen ours perform like that yet. I'm always top in ten mans as pally healer. Holy priest is usually close. Since 406 its been more even, but I'm still ahead.

I used to top our meters (Holy Pala) but as our ten man is gearing up our Holy Priest is coming to the fore...

Usually it's:

Holy Priest
    Holy Pala
    Shaman

ours has swung from holy paladin every time to resto shaman by a 20% margin ever since 4.0.6 plus the purification hotfix. We never have a priest though. Either sham/sham/pally or sham/druid/pally

Deleted
    the 5 bosses I've taken down so far on my priest I've either been top, tied with a holy paladin or slightly beaten by the pally depending on what I'm healing, Unlike the other healers I end up at 70% ish mana easily, and most of the time I call for Innervates/Mana tides/shadow priest hymns because the other healers are low.

We run a 25 man with this type of setup: 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest, 2 holy paladins, 1 resto druid, 2 shaman. Sometimes we may swap that up a bit and run 2 holy priests and 1 shaman. Since the last patch that toned down prayer of healing and buffed shamans a bit, the logs now go like this: disc priest, druid, paladins, holy priest, shaman. Sometimes depending on the fight, the holy priests will come in third with paladins fourth on meters. It all depends on healing assignments. Prior to that last patch, it was always disc and holy priest at the top.
    Last edited by Vespers; 2011-02-22 at 05:58 PM.

In my 10 man, mostly of fights end being:

Pally > Druid > Shaman

Our shaman usually does the best, but our other 2 healers tend to lack all the required skill. Also helps that pretty much every single mail healing piece possible has dropped thus far.

Ahh and we run 10m with a holy priest and holy paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    In 10m, usually myself (holy paladin) and the disc priest are at the top, depends on what fight we're doing. The resto shaman varies, but is 3rd 95% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentin View Post
    25 man

Me on top by about 5% as a Paladin.
    Then either our good druid or good shaman behind that.
    And then usually holy priest / disc / rest of shamans.

We have some healing ability challenged players.
    Loving that Ninja critique u sneaked in thar

Our resto druid, disc priest, and myself (holy paladin) go back and forth on the meter depending on the mechanics of the fight and what our job is. Still going to say that the meter is really the worst yardstick to measure your skill verses someone else's... useful in a lot of ways, but just not for that purpose.

For us, different fights different players in the top. We are actually very even in our guild (talking every healing class), but on some fights me (paladin) and my other paladin friend often raise the bar abit and they have no chance on getting close to us, but in some fights they beat us aswell. So it's pretty much based on the encounter we're facing, otherwise I'd say we're even.

Not like it was in wotlk, where my paladin was ALWAYS top1, no matter what. ^^

Deleted
    I'm playing a holy pala and I'm usually competing with a resto druid - he's beating me on soft or moderate healing in general - but when MAN healing is required, I often manage to top him by a quite decent amount.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    ours has swung from holy paladin every time to resto shaman by a 20% margin ever since 4.0.6 plus the purification hotfix. We never have a priest though. Either sham/sham/pally or sham/druid/pally
    a 15% buff gave him over 20% increase. I am guessing there are other factors involved here.

I raid heal and do not focus on tanks at all unless they are going down. Our resto druid pumps out 12-14k hps on average and since the buff I am sitting around 10k but that was just the Cho gall fight last week. Holy pally was right on the druid though.
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2011-02-22 at 06:17 PM.

Okay, so it's bad. I've done ONE raid, and it was Argaloth. My guild's a little behind on the raiding, but we're pretty casual, and we all like it that way. The guild has collectively downed a few bosses now though, even so.

Myself, I'm behind on gear, I think I'm running at about 337 AIL. I was 2nd on the healing meters behind the holy priest, but only by about 300-400 HPS. I didn't catch what overhealing was, sadly. Still, the holy priest has been running heroics regularly, whereas I'm still picking up cataclysm heroic achievements every once in a while. >.> I'd call that pretty good, and it sure felt great to be back after Wrath raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Etdrit View Post
    Resto druid is usually topping our meters.
    Im a i349 resto druid and so far I have been topping all my healing meters, both in overall healing, and hps. During some of the large aoe damage fights I can push my hps 24k+, and average around 9-15k. Thats just base also. ToL will pop me into the 28k-31kish hps range. But, Pallys have almost always been right behind me. So Pallys could well be ahead, i have just been playing a resto druid since Vanilla and know them really well, which more and likely does count for my beastliness as a resto druid lol.

Me :P

10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".