Cataclysm Normal Raid Boss Progression

hi there,
    we are steadily progressing with our raid team through cara raids and I am wondering about order in which we should try to down the bosses.

we have Magmaw, ODS and Halfus dead. Twins and Conclave will hopefully die on Thursday and I am wondering what next.

to help you out with a bit of context here is our raid comp although it might not be optimal one, we have very competent people always prepared and knowing the fight (handpicked based on how good players they are)

with that in mind what order of progression would you suggest. keep in mind that I am talking about *normal modes* and raiding two times a week for 3h a night (if that helps with anything)

thanks for any help you can give,
    cheers

Maloriak -> Atramedes -> Chimaeron -> Al'Akir/Ascendant Council -> Cho'gall -> Nefarian IMO.

If your healers are up to their best and everyone is preparing good as you describe, I'd put chimaeron first, since it's really only a "know what to do" fight. Atramaedes and Maloriak are close follow ups. Atramedes is a smaller obstacle if all your guys are ready to move fast.