Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    plz
    plox
    pl0x

or any variation. When anyone asks me something with one of those variations on "please," I always tell them no. When asked why, I tell them "because no is shorter than yes." Dumb fucks.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Deleted
    Wrath Babies - Wahwahwah apparently Wrath was too easy and Cata was too hard for them
    Rouge - Rouge is Red in french your mistaking a class for a colour that represents the 12 year old DK's out there
    Imba - Imba Limba deepity derp, Your class is so OP we had to add a Herp
    Gearscore - 'Nuff said
    1337 - 1 c4n t41k l1k3 th15?

g plz
    plz g
    gold gz
    Wut wut wut in the mud

"plox" makes my teeth itch.
    "ffs" is usually repeated by that guy in your raid who needs to take a chill pill.
    "bio" is gross
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    twink for capped level 19-29-39 etc 60&70 do people even know what twink means??? i dare not say so because it will earn me a infraction but to let your minds wander its the gay equivalent of a blonde bimbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

the word NOOB thrown around by someone in top raid gear.like he was never a noob lol
    if you are playing wow there was a time when you urself was a NOOB

"dudu" -- meaning Druid. Many use it, mostly retards. (on German servers). I have no idea where or why that word originated, makes no sense

Deleted
    Firstly, I hate all the tards that talk in trolleh language, especially "meh" espression. Do you feel more important saying "meh" all the times?

Second, I generally hate everyone who talk with a perfect English since I'm very retarded with it and I feel stupid. I'm jealous, damn.

Oh, like someone already said: "Retradin" is so stupid. I mean.. the only class and spec that make this game worth to be played, the RETRIBUTION (Sounds epic!) Paladin! How can be nerfed with a poor "Retradin" ._. ?

WTH is RNG! i have no idea wtf that is. seeing everyone use it like omg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noob just means new player I don't see why people get up set about it (unless its coming from a noob).

I hate when people use Plz Pl0x plx that's just stupid.
    Welcome to Flavor Town.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it's been mentioned (probably) since I skipped a few pages but for me, without a doubt, it's:

"Achieve(s)"

It just sound stupid and elitist. Drives me nuts.

Sig By Mystyka

HCAnyhting, no reason to say HC ever.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactis View Post
    WTH is RNG! i have no idea wtf that is. seeing everyone use it like omg.
    RNG is Random Number Generator and it determines stuff like loot drop i.e. if a number falls between X and Y that loot will drop

anything that has the word brah in it...

'Tat' for that, I cannot stand this shorthand period, in WoW, Facebook, Text Messaging, Emails ANYTHING it drives me up the wall, back down, up the wall again right into a Falcon Punch directed to the genetalia of that person.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterilize View Post
    Enchantment Shaman.

Drives me up the freakin wall.
    I hate this too.. so much so that I gave my resto shaman enchanting.. when someone asks for one for any reason i say sure.. then link my enchanting.. and ask why so specific about class?

just "r" it annoys me to no end

this is my favourite thread, thanks OP

Deleted
    pl0x... I get being lazy but it takes more keystrokes to type that crap than it does to just type pls/plz (which still annoys me but not nearly as much.) Even worse is when you get some jackhole in Vent actually speaking with "leet" speak >.<

I hate PvE, I prefer PvM: Player versus monsters

but that's just me :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah
    There really isn't much to say about SC2, it's not a very complex game. Three races that never change and that's it, end of story.