[Tier 13 Discussion] With new major Patches comes........ New Tiers!

Well i'm totally excited on what tier 13's would look like and their set bonuses.

Discuss what u want over here

Deleted
    Warriors will look like deathwings armor plates etc, with some sort of jawbone model as shoulders, or a smaller version of his skull as a helmet.

I'm honestly worried. For some reason the timing is giving me ToC flashbacks. And we all know how T9 gear turned out. Thankfully Transmogrifying will prevent that from ever being a huge issue again.

As a hunter we were Murlocs and then Shannox. And I honestly can't think of what I'd rather be modeled after next. I'm definitely over fire though. I've seen enough flames all over the expansion. Something colorful would be nice.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally hope the helm of the rogue is something like a Cursed vision of sargeas then again won't matter

Can just change it to my appearance after all hahaha

Won't matter what future tier will look like - people will be wearing transmorgrified gear.

Something Dragon-like, with scales n' shit.

But I don't care, it's my T8 Priest set look anyway ;D

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    NEW PRIEST GEAR JUST LEAKED!!!!!!!
    gear is invisible until you have 3/5, then you transform into

http://imgs.ebuild.com/cms/CUSTOM%20...70901148L1.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

Cant wait to see all the ugly deathwing themed armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightless View Post
    Won't matter what future tier will look like - people will be wearing transmorgrified gear.
    It certainly will matter. A fresh influx of new and gorgeous armor is one of the things that keeps WoW alive. Heck, even the ugly sets do their necessary part. *tips his hat to hunters* Sorry guys.

But not taking the time to create more worthwhile armor just because we have old models as a crutch is fail.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Deleted
    Im going to wear Deathwings head as a helmet.

Illidan headband and dual wielding the "sword of a thousand truths" from naxx

oh and rocking the assless chaps
    Bane