Coming Back to WoW

I played my shaman back in wrath forever all 277 gear. I played resto and I know healing has changed a ton since then so I was just wondering how shamans heal now a days. I heard chain heal is crap now and all we do is lesser heal. Any stat priorities and gems would be appreciated as well. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    I played my shaman back in wrath forever all 277 gear. I played resto and I know healing has changed a ton since then so I was just wondering how shamans heal now a days. I heard chain heal is crap now and all we do is lesser heal. Any stat priorities and gems would be appreciated as well. thanks.
    Don't do it! The addiction is too hard to break, especially more than once D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Chain heal, along with most shaman healing spells just got a buff. I'm in a raid right now and the 2 shaman healers are liking the change.

10+ Year Old Account
    go check out the upcoming game Guild Wars 2, then tell me your coming back to WoW.

Well I never left, Im just going back to my shaman. I played my dk early cata.

Sticky guide at the top will pretty much answer everything for you.

Generally if you have any other questions that aren't covered, post them back here.

Not that i'm trying to fob you off to a thread, but it does a much better job already explaining the core things like our abilities, methods of healing, gems, reforging, stats.. etc.

then why make a topic and name it Coming Back to WoW

and not

coming back tp my shaman

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukioish View Post
    go check out the upcoming game Guild Wars 2, then tell me your coming back to WoW.
    I'm coming back to wow

Death improves everyone's reputation...