Random Dungeon Queue

I join a group. I don't shoot anything on my hunter that wasn't already pulled. Group waits until very last boss. Tank makes one comment, which blames me for pulling stuff that I didn't pull and intiates a vote to kick me. All the others in group approve it. Yet, I have nothing that stops them from kicking me when I did nothing wrong. Is there anyway I can prevent being kicked from a group for something I'm not even at fault for?

Deleted
    Did you check if it was a guild group, mate? - Some groups kick you instantly before the last boss to pull in their own members or they don't like your DPS/Healing (if said class)

KNOW that PuG's kick people as well for stupid reasons - I'm not pointing at any guilds

Quote Originally Posted by 93sika View Post
    Did you check if it was a guild group, mate? - Some groups kick you instantly before the last boss to pull in their own members or they don't like your DPS/Healing (if said class)

KNOW that PuG's kick people as well for stupid reasons - I'm not pointing at any guilds
    The most likely reason, was there was another mail wearer, who wanted a drop, or if it was a guild run, they wanted to basically hand an orb to someone for crafting an item, and didn't want to run another dungeon if you happened to win it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarkeld View Post
    The most likely reason, was there was another mail wearer, who wanted a drop, or if it was a guild run, they wanted to basically hand an orb to someone for crafting an item, and didn't want to run another dungeon if you happened to win it.
    This is a valid reason as well! Agreed, they may want to remove you if said drop is needed.

Current system is too easy to abuse..consider yourself abused.

Deleted
    Shit happens. 80% of the group wanted you gone, obviously there's nothing you can do.

Yeah but why does person who got kicked doesn't see a reason given by others?
    Even after the kick?
    If someone saw "bad dps" or "ninja pulling" in comment few times they would at least know that there is an issue there.

Deleted
    Or the OP has a crooked view of what "pull" means. Ive seen people do the stupidest things and they can't recall doing it. Facing their backs at multiple mobs as a tank, seeing that one mob not being tanked and throwing shitloads of dots on it so that my frog explodes instantly back to the mob or they simply do not attack the focus target of the tank pulling aggro and then complaining the tank cant hold aggro.. well 8k AE dps vs 12k singletarget dps will let you pull aggro if those 12k are not on the focus target mob...

so either its the OP having a crooked view or its a nasty group that wanted you out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehtnalav View Post
    Even after the kick?
    If someone saw "bad dps" or "ninja pulling" in comment few times they would at least know that there is an issue there.
    Also a very good point! They should tell you if something is completely wrong or you mess up. I trust you when you tell us that you did not "Ninja Pull" anything but if a person decides to kick you for "Ninja Pulling" and you know yourself that you haven't I would be very upset as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehtnalav View Post
    Even after the kick?
    Like that means anything.... You go to an dungeon and bring your A-game, you get booted and their reason would be "ninja pulling", then what? You got booted and probably curse the same. Currently people just vote 'Yes' because the screen is in their way, reason or not doesn't matter.

Except the times I want to vote kick a leecher (mage on follow, doing 3-4 casts on a boss, follow again), then nobody seems to care, despite of a clear reason -.-