Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    ragnaros with legs, loooking soooooooooooooooooooo gay

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeleena View Post
    First expansion without epics in 5 man at launch. It's gonna be so hilarious when the 5-man heroic loot from ZA and ZG completely outclass the crafted epics.
    Why? Loot from the next tier has ALWAYS surpassed crafted epics from the previous tier.

---------- Post added 2011-02-25 at 02:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nakaya_Kilrogg View Post
    Very disappointing. Don't get me wrong. I loved ZA and ZG, during their time. I also loved Naxx when it was hard, and Onyxia the first time around. I liked killing Rag the first time. Kael's re-appearance in Magister's Terrace was, admittedly, hilarious. Anub in ToC? Sure.

But seriously.. how many "just a set-backs" are we gonna have?

I love Troll dungeons. I want people to be able to do them and get shiny mounts, but come on. Why re-use the old ones? Why not make two new wings of a new Troll epic dungeon, like with the ICC 5-mans? The new fights will likely be good the first few times around, but.. meh. Just meh.
    While you may be right, we dont yet know what format these "revamped" instances will take. They may not even have the same bosses and mechanics. So the instance itself is revamped but if the encounters are totally different then its not so much revamped - but new. Only the surroundings are the same. Got to admit that I would be disappointed to see ZA10 go however.

Hilarious Reason on this forum post is this: Word of Glory: We want Retribution and Protection paladins to have reasonable healing on themselves or others, but we know paladins sometimes feel like they can’t use their Holy Power on anything but their heals in some situations. We’d rather these two specs spend most of their Holy Power on damage-dealing abilities, with occasional healing.

Prot is a dps spec, now who woulda known?

Old content is old, no matter how you recolor it. I couldnt be less excited about instances that I ran 100s of times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    While you may be right, we dont yet know what format these "revamped" instances will take. They may not even have the same bosses and mechanics. So the instance itself is revamped but if the encounters are totally different then its not so much revamped - but new. Only the surroundings are the same. Got to admit that I would be disappointed to see ZA10 go however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Poster
    Originally a 20-player dungeon released in patch 1.7, Zul'Gurub will once again open its gates, featuring updated lore, all-new encounters, achievements, and improved loot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Poster
    While Zul'Aman will be more of a throwback to the original dungeon featuring many of the same encounters, players can expect to find some updated gameplay mechanics, as well as new environment textures and lighting.
    ZA is for nostalgia and fun, probably being the same. We just don't know if it'll have the timed event and such, but with the mounts, it should? ZG appears to be completely new. And it's not like this is the only thing happening for 4.1. There'll most likely be 1-2 new raids and another heroic dungeon. If you really don't like it before seeing/trying it, just quit. It's pretty preemptive to assume that it'll be stupid. A 5 man is just that...it's not a big addition, but just a cool one.
    Last edited by dbgokux4; 2011-02-25 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullblod View Post
    What is the point of handing out epic items in these new instances? Sure they're not 359 quality, but I hate seeing people running around with full epic that isn't even worth a nickel. Why couldn't they just've dropped blue improved gear?
    And why do so many people care what other people get?

Not sure if it was said or not yet... didn't want to read through everything... but the Scales of Life tooltip that is shown has a spelling error in Release.

They have is spelled as Relase.

But nice trinket either way!

-Cryo

Should make us stop paying for the game if you're going to just make us replay the same content. do you job and make new content stop being fat n lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone have any idea what the fire-hawks are?

Deleted
    No one seems to notice that Priest just lost there offensive disspel.. (maybe someone did cba to read all the page's) And this while mages still have spell steal xD. And if you think i'm here to just QQ about mage's. My main is a prot pally and i'm playing priest aswell as a mage.

Quote Originally Posted by TodesVQ View Post
    Should make us stop paying for the game if you're going to just make us replay the same content. do you job and make new content stop being fat n lazy.
    Cutting costs is not lazy. It's called running a business.

I couldve swore when i first saw this post go up this morning that i saw Flame Orb's cooldown had been reduced to 6 secs. Is that still in there or was that a mistake?

How similar are the mechanism in SFK and DM to the originals?

Not at all. The only thing that is the same is the map... and some overall theme things. The encounters, even trash mobs are completely different. Also, the stories were completely updated to keep up with time. Just remember, 3.1 patch included a raid, but no 5 mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
    * Steady Hands: Disarm 2 seaforium charges in a single battle.

Wow, way to nerf Battlemaster.
    As much as I hate nerfing achievements.... this shit is pretty much impossible with the changes to the speed of the demos.

The only thing I don't like is how the ragnaros "model" is a modified night elf model. The elemental lord models were always so cool; now his is just kinda disappointing

ahh 20 sec CD on word of glory..... way to shit on ret pvp again

I wish I could forget reading about ZG and ZA's return and revamp 'cause now I keep thinking about it.

But at the same time it's good to know early on that they're not releasing my Zulian Tiger in a 5 man heroic. Cheers, Blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by Huussi View Post
    Oh god Ragnaro-- OH GOD! What's up with those legs? I definitely don't want to see him running with those. Why would they give him legs? Why!?
    Before, when he was on Azeroth he was 'half' summoned, meaning he wasn't fully on the same realm which is why he didn't move around much and had no legs. When we fight him in his own realm, it is his original form, which has legs.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesyrupgl View Post
    Before, when he was on Azeroth he was 'half' summoned, meaning he wasn't fully on the same realm which is why he didn't move around much and had no legs. When we fight him in his own realm, it is his original form, which has legs.

Why Al'akir and Neptulon don't have legs then?

Hey kids! Guess what...We are putting more old content like they are new!It was vanilla version 2 but we didnt tell you.We are sick of working so we wont do new stuff but we want more money so there you go more old content!! Enjoy...And AQ20 coming as a 5 man heroic in next patch!! what a suprise.
    Because we dont wanna work anymore we quickly made up some legs for ragnaros that looks totaly gay but we dont give a fuck! give more money pls thx!