Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    if this change goes live:
    Fire Nova now has a 40 yards range, up from 30 yards. Cooldown reduced from 10 sec to 4 sec. Now Ignites your Flame Shock spell on any nearby enemies, causing each of them to emit a wave of flames that deals 647 to 724 Fire damage to every other enemy within 10 yards.
    If the spell will scale with spell power I expect detonate mushrooms to be buffed and have a 10yard range instead of 6 and cooldown reduced.
    Only with this basic numebrs, 10 targets means 7200 damage non crit to everyone
    With spell power scaling if would to over the damage of 3 mushrooms can deal withing 10 sec
    3 mushrooms crit hits mean ~40k damage to every mob in 10 sec
    2 novas crit hits ~30k damage without spell power scaling...

edit: Earthquake now is no longer channeled....ok now i expect detonate mushrooms' cooldown to be halved :S
    Last edited by mmoc37672be2a3; 2011-02-24 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    Adding 353 epics is quite a good strategy. This won't be a slap in the face for raiding guilds and/or crafters which both will get 359 epics but it will make the maelstrom crystals not only return to where they were before the alchi stone nerf but even cheaper. So more or less maelstrom crystals - and with em all those enchants which require them - will get common.

But no words about abyssal maw 5-man and firelands raid? They are supposed to be in 4.1 - atleast that's what we were told during Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantric View Post
    I totally agree. What the hell is this? They can't even make some new instances? Not to mention Firelands is a rediculous idea for a raid in the first place. I can't wait for 4.2 so I can run Malygos and Obsidium Sanctum 5 man heroics....

Bliz isn't even trying anymore...
    They just gave what 6 or 8 new dungeons, 3 new raids, and new zones and are about to give a new raid, new dungeons and because to give more variety they also remake an older raid into a 5man for variety you complain?
    Also - these are datamined notes, so are not even going to be close to complete. They could have 10 dungeons coming in for all we know.

My only wish is for the mounts people have to still be really unique looking and obviously different. Not a small change in color/armor etc. Atleast I can not for the life of me think a 5man heroic could ever have the difficulty of a timed ZA run for a drop, even if the dungeon one becomes 1% drop rate, its still acquirable by a relatively easy method.

Also - Hunters having hydra pets? I missed that bit, but I hope its not true, my hunter already has a ghost hydra from the bugged oracles quest in sholazar which I like to keep as its so unique. I already lost my Boss level corehound, please let me keep my special hydra.

WoG nerf for prot is going to be terrible. 20k healing or so per 20 seconds will make it weaker than blood craze from a warrior alone. It already barely scales. Plus making us use SotR more when threat is already such a joke? I can foresee threat nerfs big time incoming for tanks.

**Fire
    Ignite now procs from non-periodic Fire damage spells.

-_- Is that it? /golfclap, srs.

I laugh at people who call this recycled..
    If it was recycled they would both be the exact same raids just changed to level 85.
    Instead they were TRANSFORMED into 5 man heroic dungeons and obviously they will be different.
    Im sure they are faaaar from recycled.
    - I participated in the Legendary 22/02/11 EU internet Crash thread, also known as "The day EU trolled Blizzard" -

10+ Year Old Account
    just silly!! for all of us who farmed for them mounts for aaages and ages and now there comin back!!!! why does blizz always ruin everythin

Deleted
    OK, I understand that Ragnaros needs a new model, but THIS?! None of the Elemental lords have legs (forget Therazane, she doesnt uses them), and it seems to me that he has Night Elf skeleton :S
    Other than that, my theory about revamping the Zuls and recoloring those mounts was correct, and I'm endlessly happy about them!
    And I'm expecting some Enha changes too! Hope they just aren't in yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Revengance View Post
    **Fire
    Ignite now procs from non-periodic Fire damage spells.

-_- Is that it? /golfclap, srs.
    This is the VERY first info from the 4.1 datas, and they are MINED. Sure there will be some more, just give it time.
    And never be sure on mined things, they are not official. (It doesn't mean it won't be that way, Boub's just awesome)
    Last edited by mmoc8e24c80634; 2011-02-24 at 01:42 PM. Reason: skeleton misthought

Blizzard1: how can we fix shaman AoE?
    Blizzard2: nerf the damage!
    Blizzard1: GREAT IDEA!

ugh...

Plus bringing back old troll stuff, as new troll stuff...... no more trolls please!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arkadeus View Post
    just silly!! for all of us who farmed for them mounts for aaages and ages and now there comin back!!!! why does blizz always ruin everythin
    Don't worry, the models of the new mounts will be better!

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    Fire Nova now has a 40 yards range, up from 30 yards. Cooldown reduced from 10 sec to 4 sec. Now Ignites your Flame Shock spell on any nearby enemies, causing each of them to emit a wave of flames that deals 647 to 724 Fire damage to every other enemy within 10 yards.

now i expect detonate mushrooms to be buffed and have a 10yard range instead of 6 and cooldown reduced from 10 fo 4 seconds too...
    Flame Shock(the spell the new Fire Nova detonates) has a 6/5 second cooldown, so unlike your mushrooms which you can place 3 of in 3 gcd's, thus the shorter cooldown. But hey, comparing abilities that are barely similar is cool and allows you to make off the handle remarks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimduk View Post
    But no words about abyssal maw 5-man and firelands raid? They are supposed to be in 4.1 - atleast that's what we were told during Blizzcon.
    It willl come.

I hope .
    Assistant (to the) Regional Manager.

Deleted
    Nice ZG and ZA
    But the new looks of Ragnaros are worse than they are right now if you ask me

Oh, sweet. More recycled content.

Thanks, Blizzard. What did we do to deserve this awesomeness?

Quote Originally Posted by Enethil View Post
    2 words, this is win...
    Fail much?

Raggy's legs look really awful :s I opened the picture and though hey its raggy, then scrolled downed and "WTF is this shit?".

Quote Originally Posted by Navyr View Post
    Blizzard1: how can we fix shaman AoE?
    Blizzard2: nerf the damage!
    Blizzard1: GREAT IDEA!

ugh...

Plus bringing back old troll stuff, as new troll stuff...... no more trolls please!
    you can't read, can you? the new fire nova and earthquake isn't channeled with +2 seconds, and you're thinking it's a nerf?

15+ Year Old Account
    Ragnaros now a firebat?

Deleted
    This is what people needed from this boring content that is hitting us at the moment, ZG and ZA is aweeeeeesommeeee!

Now, that just made my wow-day.

Well, that's perfect acctually. Just what I hoped for. They say that NEW rare mounts will drop, which means the old warbear, raptor and tiger won't come back, but new ones will take their place. So the old mounts still have their "unique pride" while whiners now still have a chance at getting their mounts as they wanted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good job Blizz! Always loved these raids, gonna be awesome to see them back.

Deleted
    nice...just when i bought a second vicious weapon for fury, they make fury useless in pvp by removing the stun effect on intercept, which were the reason why i changed to fury from arms in the first place, having 2 charges+ stun, now i'm probably gonna have to change to arms again to get that stun, and but in the other hand, arms only have 1 charge...
    3400 conqeust points - Wasted.