Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    That's awesome, can't wait for the new mounts!

Quote Originally Posted by deftones View Post
    Why are pallies crying over WoG? You still have bubble, and you still can use flash of light as much as you please.
    Sorry your 20-30k instaheals are now 20seconds apart.

Your tears are also delicious, suckit.
    yeah, 2 FoL and say goodby for all our mana for what, 20k healing.. bubble that stays for what, 5 sec and can be dispelled by some ppl... yeah,, we do great dmg like dks, locks and wathever, we are much more support, and they give us more dmg with divine storm... great improve ><

Wait, what?
    I was expecting the Gurubashi of Stranglethorn to make a return in 4.2 5-man dungeons.
    But didn't predicted a full reimplementation of Of Zul'Gurub, TOGETHER with their Amani cousins.
    I thought Blizzard was planning to bring us underground at Stranglethorn, chasing the Gurubashi reincarnated priests, before they could organize the return of Hakkar.
    Although I'm a little disappointed that they aren't making a new version of the Amani Bear.

OH, of course I can't leave without commenting that one of my greatest expectations is coming: Regrowth invasion. I only hope the invasion is from mortal side, as I was hoping. I would love to see the Firelands portal as the only regrowth-free place in Hyjal. Having these plants taking over Darkwhisper Gorge would be the most fun part of the map.
    Last edited by Buu; 2011-02-24 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Although I'm a little disappointed that they aren't making a new version of the Amani Bear.
    "With the Zuls returning, you may be wondering about the unique mounts that were once contained therein. We're pleased to announce that new versions of the rare raptor, tiger, and >>>BEAR<<< mounts will be available, while the old versions of these mounts will remain unique to those who already have them. We'll reveal more about how these updated mounts can be obtained in the future."

Bring back the 3 sec coldown of intercept you blizz bastards TT
    the ultimate strike against fury. DAMN YOU

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

The PvP Horde and Alliance trinkets have a new spell effect.
    any ideas on what this means?
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The day I play anything entitled 'Boi' is the day I relinquish my sanity.
    I'm Dyslexic, so deal with it.

Deleted
    im a bit disappointed trough the fact that ragnaros now has feets WTF!

*skims through*

rogue:
    RECUPERATE IS BACK UP TO 3% AGAIN HOLY CRAP THANK YOU BLIZZARD

*skims a little further*

....and the combat talent that buffs it is nerfed so if you took that talent, it's the same healing as before. *trollface*
    FUUUUU!!!!!

dangit blizzard, getting my hopes up.

rag looks like crap with legs, they should've just majorly upgraded his swirly fire.

Earthquake is no longer a channeled spell. It now has a 2-second cast time, lasts for 10 seconds, and has a 10-second cooldown. Its damage has been reduced by 40% from its channeled version.
    Wow, really? I was excited with the new Flame shock pulsating Fire Nova but then they reduce Earth quake by a whopping 40%? That seems like a big enough nerf to not even bother using the damn spell at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    are the ptr servers up? or is it just the notes that've been released

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
    BEST CHANGE:
    HUNTERS CAN NOW TAME LOWER LEVEL PETS AND THEY WILL BECOME 85!
    ABOUT DAMN TIME!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc101lol View Post
    Wow, really? I was excited with the new Flame shock pulsating Fire Nova but then they reduce Earth quake by a whopping 40%? That seems like a big enough nerf to not even bother using the damn spell at all.
    Have you really read it well?
    It actually gives a kind of AoE rotation for Elemental shaman instead of PermaSpamChanneling Earthquake.
    You cast Earthquake and it goes off for 10 seconds by itself (pretty much like an elemental Death & Decay) and then you play with your Magma totem lasting longer and getting firenovas off the current flame shocks.

I like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite happy they're recycling the old instances, the only recycling I don't like are the godawful rewards from the Cataclysm fishing daily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bastardized Rag makes me sad panda

Deleted
    patch is big pile of crap. nice how they recycle _everything_ after tbc. lets see patch after this patch will prob have something awful like ToC was and im not even kiddin'.

great, so warriors can get kited and jump charged even more. why don't they just realize that we needed both charge and intercept to be worth something more than numbers?

I hate the new Ragnaros model. I don't like any elemental to have a humanoid body shape. They just look ridiculous.

Is it just me or do those trinkets really REALLY suck.... I'm hoping those on use effect trinkets are just a tooltip error because they are currently showing less strength/agi/int than a current tier ilvl 359 trinket. Either that or they plan to nerf our current trinkets when those come out.

Deleted
    Oh god Ragnaro-- OH GOD! What's up with those legs? I definitely don't want to see him running with those. Why would they give him legs? Why!?

Amani Dragonhawk = lvl 85 war bear?