Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Rallying Cry addresses the dual problem of a survivability cooldown and raid utility. I think its necessary though would prefer it for Fury/Arms only, giving prot a raidwide survival cooldown and another personal cooldown seems like swimming into troubled tank balancing waters.

Quote Originally Posted by clickerflipper View Post
    Um did anyone notice no compensation for Fury for the 30% nerf to colossus smash (arp)? Sure, more aoe but reduced single target. I see Arms maybe doing slightly more damage while still being behind fury on live, but bringing fury down lower to match it on ptr.

Two PvE specs on Par, but nerfed compared to live.

grats to pvpers though
    2h weapon specialization buffs and raging blow nerfs should've been all that was needed to bring Arms and Furies single target DPS into alignment as fury was only doing a little more than 10% damage over arms and the only arms ability not affected by 2h weapon spec was rend, which made it a 9.4% increase in overall damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    I think Rallying Cry addresses the dual problem of a survivability cooldown and raid utility. I think its necessary though would prefer it for Fury/Arms only, giving prot a raidwide survival cooldown and another personal cooldown seems like swimming into troubled tank balancing waters.
    I highly doubt that warriors will keep last stand when they get Rallying cry. and IF they do, I highly doubt, that this will happen without a forbereance-or-bloodlust/heroism/timewarp-like-debuff.

They need to make the charge not DR anymore. I can tell you why, Arms warriors niche in PVP was mobility on the battlefield, it even says so on the spec description. Every class and spec has basically something cool that makes them unique and fun to play. With arms warrior, its was their amazing mobility. They gave us Throwdown which basically is useless when paired with our main ability, the Charge. It just doesn't make sense, if we got a 12 second charge that stunned ppl for 1.5 second, would it honestly be that big of a deal. I think it would give the Arms warriors thier identity back, and re-establish them as a force in PVP. Who is with me that with the new changes, charge needs to not be on the Diminishing Return? (Edit:Very tired at this point so if I sound like an idiot, please forgive the instanity.)

This made my morning, I'm so happy of these changes. ( Arms PvP PoV ). And btw, Inner Rage is now a lvl 56 Talent so they replaced the lvl 83 Talent with Rallying Cry. Don't worry about the Nerf to CS Because they increased Arms PvP Damage as well so it evens out.
    Playing since 2007.

And according to the Taiwanese site they will buff fury abilities as well, so the CS nerf wont hurt so much :]

seriously? no one else had a problem with this?
    * Intercept now stuns for 1 sec, down from 3 sec.

Rallying cry, 2 words : HOLY SHIT

Raid cooldown ? YES PLEASE.

So, so thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Blizz is obviously trying to make Arms, the pvp spec. The reduction of stun duration will only effect fury pvp which will obviously be worse than arms pvp with hamstring and juggernaught changes. I don't think anyone would want to use fury in pvp and it has no effect in pve. Especially if the rallying cry is an only arms ability-which doesn't look so because it is not a talent but a level83 ability.

(saying these, I have been fury pvping since few months before cataclysm came out)
    Last edited by Angy; 2011-02-24 at 01:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ye seems fury will egt some buffs.
    TBH i want to see deep wounds buff. Rend usable in zerk would be nice 2. Or gief 30% flurry.
    Intercept stun nerf sucks for pvp tho

Rend in berserk stance, with some buff if possible, sounds great and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    I highly doubt that warriors will keep last stand when they get Rallying cry. and IF they do, I highly doubt, that this will happen without a forbereance-or-bloodlust/heroism/timewarp-like-debuff.
    Or just make them share a cooldown

OMG Rallying Cry...

Please, please make it to live. Hooray for a raid cd!

hmm..rallying cry. Really wondering if this will be a stackable buff. Could you imagine a 5v5 team of all arms warriors all use it at once? I'm sure it won't stack for that very reason, nor will it likely stack with last stand. Although, really not sure how blizzard will avoid developing it to not go with last stand as Last Stand is a prot specialization talent point and rallying cry so far looks like a trainable arms skill. Waiting to do any testing on PTR though as first couple weeks of PTR is pretty much playing a broken game. No thanks.

So, is throwdown and charge still on the same DR?

Quote Originally Posted by Asores View Post
    I imagine they'll take it off the DR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    If it worked like that though, wouldn't me as a warrior dps be affecting my prot warrior last stand cooldown if I decided to use it at a time convenient to me that wasn't to them? I mean the power for a dps to put a MT on cooldown for a survival move seems like a problem waiting to happen doesn't it?

On the intercept stun nerf, it'd be kinda cool if they reduced or eliminated the rage cost of it to reflect its restricted usage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asores View Post
    With the stun changes on Charge and Intercept (If true), they will have to take DR off Charge again.

I'm liking alot of these changes from a PvP PoV but I still wish I could have intercept back :P

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Yes this makes me a sad panda

I think what they may do with Rallying Cry for prot warriors is have the last stand talent modify the amount of health gained at the loss of it being raid wide or something along those lines.