Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Armani war bear? I always liked exclusive things.

OT: Sounds good to me, i never was able to experience this stuff, so i will finally be able to do it. Also, bringing back the mount sounds fun too. Which means i have to buy new subscription. FUCK!

it's nice to know blizz still has their epic lazy hat on. if I knew this "expansion" would be recycled content I would not have purchased it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    it's nice to know blizz still has their epic lazy hat on. if I knew this "expansion" would be recycled content I would not have purchased it at all.
    Yes, this entire expansion has been recycled content so far. In other news, this entire expansion consisted of 2 Heroic Instances.

Also erm...Naxx?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Because changing a raid to a 5man hc is recycling?
    Its nice as they were not played by so many people and will be changed enough for those who have played them befor.
    Are you the kind of person who thinks every heroic has to be new and cant reuse any old abilitys?

Deleted
    This is the 1st tier, but by all means quit I'll be happy in the knowledge that final tier raids will probably be the best seen in WoW purely because they haven't spent all their money on 1st tier content.

I like the idea of old classic raids being turned into 5 man content. Ofc we know nothing on how its going to be changed, but its nice that people will still see this stuff alive again. Nothing worse then seeing these wonderful places empty and forgotten.

If they make the recycled content 100% more fun, I approve. I hope they bring back the timed run for the ZA heroic... Would be so awesome!

You cant ride that. :P

I'm very excited to do this content, even if its not the same as the older stuff.
    I never did the originals, and Im looking forward to doing these.

I'm just have two problems with this.
    ~The length
    ~The fact that some peoples mounts arn't as special as they are. I think that once an expansion closes, there should be some stuff that doesn't advance on.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post

hahahahaha
    Laughing so much, you laugh silent and end up clapping like a retarded seal.

It's actually REALLY smart to make them 5 man heroics. As with cataclysm lore both of them work to become a place where we adventurers need to clean some shit up or whatever. Anyway, it's pretty obvious the naysayers have just been looking for things to hate about WoW to justify their new support for mmo that shall not be named. They probably also complained about how wow eliminated casual players at the start of cataclysm because heroics were SOO hard.

Since I already have 2 characters geared from raiding in cataclsym it will be nice to know when 4.1 is live I can gear up all the others much quicker to be in a competitive spot in raids where as now I only have 2. Yeah I like to play different classes and Blizzard allows it. PLUS more shards = a happier auction house.

I'm excited for this. Like others, I wasn't part of a skillful guild in TBC to even get a chance at the Warbear. Now I have a chance at getting it. Uniqueness? Who cares really since everything else ends up being the same at one point anyways.

Oh...I would totally ride that.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    <PICTURE>

But you'll like the way you look... I guarantee it

15+ Year Old Account
    Idk, I'm unhappy that they just didn't re-add the tiger and raptor.
    Unless they do that and add the new ones.

I solo farmed for 3ish years and never saw it.
    I also raided zg when it was real raid content and never saw it.

I didn't want it as just a mount count for the achievement, so re-adding a different mount does nothing for me, I wanted that mount because I liked that specific mount, and the removal was kind of lame.

I almost made a new thread to exclaim my love for the Armani bear mount being put back, then I saw this. <3333333

Cos that's how we nagas roll.

Deleted
    I can't wait! I missed out on gettin the bear when we was farming it cos so many new people kept joining us

Really, Zul-5mans???

Can you say uncreative, lazy and cheap Blizz?

Yet another thing that took skill in the day, handed to the player base later on. So glad Rift starts today. *hugs his amani war bear*

As long as it isn't just recoloured versions of the mounts im ok with it.... Hopefully they are at least slightly changing the model or skin more than the colour. Of course I wont be suprised if it's just a recolour as it will just be another example of reusing old content that we've all come to know and love.