Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Someone had to do it...

Feels like I contribute with quite alot of pictures today :3

paint ftw

lol, Derp Ragnarrosh looks awesome
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiercon View Post
    This is the remade OP's version - now has his neat lil kitchen skirt introduced!:

http://i55.tinypic.com/5zpeq.jpg

Horns and head rescaled. Like any changes? I'll try to implement.
    Mix the horns with the rock parts like on the rest of his body and you're golden man, and maybe a fiery aura around him
    Last edited by Venara; 2011-02-24 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Image tag removed

Deleted
    All I have to say is

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to point out we have encountered Neptulon in his realm and he still has spinny water even at full strength. Not a fan of the whole legs thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    At full power the MC version is exactly how he should look like, huge, intimdating and part of the very essence he's made of. The model looks like a wimp compared to the mightiness that was the original model.

And what?? You're saying that not only we have to settle with this ugly model, but it also will cover the entire monitor with it's size? FFFFFFFFFffffff
    Pretty much this and what another said. In MC, we only saw and defeated what effectively was only a shade of Ragnaros. Now that we see him in his actual realm, the Firelands, I'd imagine he would look slightly different and more powerful. Also, that's only the first model we've seen of him, there will be more polishing left to do. I do miss him without legs though, it looks strange after seeing the same model for 6 years.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

did someone say derp?

Garrosh mixed with Ragnaros is damn epic one
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nynde View Post
    What about Ragnaros with a scottish skirt?
    ITS CALLED A KILT!!!!

/rage

10+ Year Old Account

Shoop da whoop bitches <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

Deleted
    hahaha...... 4chan would have a field day here

My brother said it looks like he has bunny ears and hes wearing some sort of spandex and it just looks really weird looking at his shoulders then his legs.

Cant wait for the finished model though!

posting in an epic thread

Well I just had this absolutely rare chance of getting a glimpse of Ragnaros in the morning!!
    Check out the brand new fewtage:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanS View Post
    They cant have a walking Ragnaros without legs...
    But seriously, why does it matter if he walks? Im 99.99% sure he would have legs, and the only reason why he isnt walking around in MC is because that isnt his actual realm and/or he didnt get summoned correctly
    Because all the other elemental lords have had legs, right? Theres nothing that speaks for him having legs, and he looks retarded with them. Remove the legs pl0x and he will be badass

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbnut View Post
    Because all the other elemental lords have had legs, right? Theres nothing that speaks for him having legs, and he looks retarded with them. Remove the legs pl0x and he will be badass
    Pretty sure the reason the other large elementals don't have legs is just because they were re-used models. I doubt there was any more thought behind it than that.

I see him as a Ballet dancer now. My contribution:

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    I see him as a Ballet dancer now. My contribution:

[IMG][/IMG]
    Delicious! Now the horns make sense!

Deleted
    Working on my own contribution, just I am fucking terrible at photoshop so i'll do my best

So my last contribution is a bit over the top, I dumbed my idea down to internet levels.