Portals to Uldum and twilight highlands

Hi, at what point is the portal from Stormwind to Uldum open because i'm lvl 84 and i have done the opening quest but still no portal. In Twilight Highlands their is a portal to TH but not one back.

Those portals open after you complete a minor quest chain to unphase the starter quest hub.

The portal to Uldum opens after you escape Tol'vir and arrive at Ramkahen as far as I know. There is no portal back though.
    The portal from TH to SW takes longer to unluck, it is clearly mentioned when it is though, you get a quest to go trough it I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Uldum, you have to do the chain up until you arrive in the catperson city and have to choose between the reputation and the gold. There is no portal back.

For Twilight Highlands, the portal back unlocks after you've done the chain up to the point where you kill the water elementals and gather mud. You can skip the naga quests.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    In Uldum, you have to do the chain up until you arrive in the catperson city and have to choose between the reputation and the gold. There is no portal back.
    You have to go farther than that to unlock the portal. It doesn't unlock til you do the quest that sends you to ramkahen and you turn in the quest to the guy inside the building at that town.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    You have to go farther than that to unlock the portal. It doesn't unlock til you do the quest that sends you to ramkahen and you turn in the quest to the guy inside the building at that town.
    Which is the quest he was talking about
    The first quest you turn in when you first get to Ramkahen the quest reward is either reputation or 200g.

ok thanks for the info