Core of Ripeness vs. Fall of Mortality

For all you resto druids out there, anyone have the math on the uptime of each of these trinkets? Core of Ripeness is just a flat 20 seconds every 2 minutes, but I'm curious what Fall of Mortality is, anyone know what the internal CD of it is?

Deleted
    A simple rule for all the internal CD's of Cataclysm. Times it by 5 (x5). The duration of FoM is 15 seconds.

15x5= 75 seconds (1 minute 15s ICD)

FoM is much better.

It's a pretty low proc chance, with a 45s ICD probably averages at 1ppm making it around 300mp5, compared to core which is 198mp5 if used on CD, pretty useless since the change to MT.

Basically... FoM > CoR.

Numbers from wowhead, could be wrong.

ICD is 75. I found it procs around every 80 seconds. 1926*15/80 = 362 Spirit. Core is 1926*20/120 = 321.

---------- Post added 2011-02-25 at 08:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    It's a pretty low proc chance, with a 45s ICD probably averages at 1ppm making it around 300mp5, compared to core which is 198mp5 if used on CD, pretty useless since the change to MT.

Basically... FoM > CoR.
    Do you even have it or is making up numbers to mislead people fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    Do you even have it or is making up numbers to mislead people fun?
    'Numbers from wowhead, could be wrong.' Learn to read.

Just checked my logs and I had it proc at best just over 75secs (75.2 or something) average 77.

So ye.. the ICD looks like 75s

If it procs every 77s I think it works out around 223mp5.. whereas core is ~ 190mp5. Thats unbuffed using the formula in the rdruid sticky.

Maths could be a bit off =].
    Last edited by Mudkiper; 2011-02-25 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Got the logs wrong :(! :o

Deleted
    It is a 75 sec ICD. Are you sure you have timed it correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauroon View Post
    It is a 75 sec ICD. Are you sure you have timed it correctly?
    Ye I failed , changed it now