Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Anyone else think Blizz Rip'd off this image?

So first thing when i saw the front page today was WTF is Zapdos doing on MMO champion, did a quick search found no threads.

The new firehawk in 4.1

Zapdos

Anyone else think blizz is doing some idea stealing?

Deleted
    there's already a thread on this

15+ Year Old Account
    wouldn't it be more like moltres?
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

its a phoenix, its preety much a big version of a phoenix hatchling from MGT

7/7 Firelands 6/7HM Firelands
    13/13 T11
    ​Glory of The Cataclysm Raider

Did we mention in another thread that the B team lacks the initiative to actually create things. Hence the ZG/ZA rehash.

WTB Articuno right now! >.<

the model looks like zapdos... we all know moltres was the firebird but it looks nothing like this.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    So what? Man.. Pokemons are cool!

It amazes me how many people have apparently never seen pictures of birds before.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    there's already a thread on this
    20 threads*

pokemon invented the phoenix! of course.

oh wait, no.

Give up the pokemon before they make the mount look like crap... Seriously... Best mount ever and you guys wanna hate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Only the tail resembles a Zapdos'. The rest is more like a Moltres-

-Oh, there you go, making me explain Pokemon to you! You silly man =D
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

Deleted
    And pokemon stole it from the Shinto religion / nature. What is your point?
    Oh wait, you have no point, this is a spamthread.

Deleted
    Nothing in the world should ever again have the same pose as zapdos from pokemon,otherwise it`s ripped off and not original at all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    It amazes me how many people have apparently never seen pictures of birds before.
    It has wings and is on fire, clearly a rip off of ______________ that was probably a rehash of ______________ that was probably a rehash of ______________ etc.

Where are the crocalisk have 6 legs like the MTG basilisk threads or the "my kodo looks like a rhino" threads.

As long as I can mount it, I don't care where it came from. (hmmmm, phrasing is right... intent is right... interpretation though...)

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that mount can Drill Peck then...

Thunderbird =/= Firebird.

Deleted
    We finally get a mount that isn't just another dragon and yet people still complain. Imo, this is one of the best looking mounts ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhorne View Post
    It has wings and is on fire, clearly a rip off of ______________ that was probably a rehash of ______________ that was probably a rehash of ______________ etc.

Where are the crocalisk have 6 legs like the MTG basilisk threads or the "my kodo looks like a rhino" threads.

As long as I can mount it, I don't care where it came from. (hmmmm, phrasing is right... intent is right... interpretation though...)
    I agree.
    When people post things like these I imagine them thinking up of other absurd things like, "OMG, World of Warcraft so ripped off that tree from nature. Oh wow, they ripped off humans from God."

Deleted
    Looks really bad ass