Deleted

PVP: 4 Set Bonus with Body and Soul

Hello,

since yesterday i have the 4 Set Bonus from the moonlight PVP Set, which suppress slow effects for 4 Seconds after i cast shield on myself.

Body and Soul gives your shieldet target a 60% speed Bonus for 4 sek.

So, when i cast shield on myself and have harmstring, slow or poison on me, i should run for 160% for 4 seconds.

But it seems to me it doesn't work all the Time. Sometimes i only run with 100%, after shielding myself.

Is this a Bug? Somebody out their have the same Problem?

The set Bonus with talent would be very nice. Without i would prefer the Additional 400 resilence with 2/2 Set Bonus.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could be someone dispelling you.

Deleted
    Not a bug. Its working as intended. Blizzard's infamous spell wording strike again I'm afraid. The priest 4p bonus works like the DK's Deaths Advance.
    So really it should read:

"For 4 seconds when a priest casts Shield on himself, he can not be reduced below 100% movement speed."

160% speed bonus when your supposed to be slowed would be a bit excessive. Of course, when you have no movement impairing effects on you, you get the full 160% speed bonus.

Deleted
    But this is Stupid. The tooltip says it suppress movement impairing effects and Body and Soul gives me 60% speed. I don't want to grind another 4k honor and spend 700g on gems and entchants because they write stupid tooltips.

Deleted
    That's the way it works. It seems to be it takes your speed, adds B&S, then applies hamstring (or whatever), then the 4pc. So you get (100% + 60%) * 50% = 80%, then 4 pc makes that 100% for 4s.

Thats pretty dumb for them to not have holy priests in mind when they made this set bonus, I mean really blizzard?

If holy priests were able to get a benefit from that 4 piece, they would be more represented in arenas..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyDoodle View Post
    Thats pretty dumb for them to not have holy priests in mind when they made this set bonus, I mean really blizzard?

If holy priests were able to get a benefit from that 4 piece, they would be more represented in arenas..
    Not sure. Mobility is the least of Holy PvP's troubles, so I doubt that would really help.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    Not sure. Mobility is the least of Holy PvP's troubles, so I doubt that would really help.
    well actually, once you get snared, you're basically dead as a HPriest if there's no lightwell / other healer around to keep you alive as then there's no way you can keep up with the incoming damage for 20s+ without hardcasting (with veeery high chances to get interrupted). the pvp 4p would have helped immensely to put even a small distance so that you may take less hits + try to cast a few spells.

for now, it's just useless for a PvP-ing HPriest who'd better stick to 2*2p instead imo for the increased resil.

Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    well actually, once you get snared, you're basically dead as a HPriest if there's no lightwell / other healer around
    that not true. holy priest survivability is not as bad as you make it sound
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

15+ Year Old Account
    it's still better than the extra resil from 2p/2p any day of the week

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    that not true. holy priest survivability is not as bad as you make it sound
    well yeah, forgot to mention you may make it if your whole team successfully peels them off of you, which basically is the same for every other healing spec anyway. for now for ex, i hardly survive a rogue + <insert dps> more than a few sec after using DG and DP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    well actually, once you get snared, you're basically dead as a HPriest if there's no lightwell / other healer around to keep you alive as then there's no way you can keep up with the incoming damage for 20s+ without hardcasting (with veeery high chances to get interrupted). the pvp 4p would have helped immensely to put even a small distance so that you may take less hits + try to cast a few spells.

for now, it's just useless for a PvP-ing HPriest who'd better stick to 2*2p instead imo for the increased resil.
    See, those are not mobility problems. Holy Priests are prone to interrupts (don't play other healers in PvP, so can't really compare) and we go down really fast after Guardian Spirit is gone. Those are bigger issues than our mobility. I don't think I ever lost a match because I couldn't run away, but I did because I got interrupted all the time, because I died too soon or because I went OOM.
    Resurrected Holy Priest