Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well since bear can't dual wield and warr and pala can't use 2h i think it's impossibile to accomodate al tank classes... So start building a shield goddammit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    It's about time for a hunter weapon, but Blizzard doesn't seem happy to make an orange that only one class can use. Their new philosophy is to open the content to as many people as possible, this includes ambiguous weapons, starting with a staff that half the classes in the game will be able to wield.

One handed sword would fit this design, guess we'll see.
    Erm did you miss out on Thoridal?

I think it's about time blizzard made a Quel'Delar style customised legendary that most if not all classes can use.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

It's about time for a hunter weapon, but Blizzard doesn't seem happy to make an orange that only one class can use. Their new philosophy is to open the content to as many people as possible, this includes ambiguous weapons, starting with a staff that half the classes in the game will be able to wield.

You missed out on TBC?

---------- Post added 2011-02-28 at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Erm did you miss out on Thoridal?
    Damn! You got on to me

couldnt they just make something like -

some long chain like AQ, and then at the end the guy(quest giver/legendary crafter) tells you to bring him 1000x "X", "Y" and "Z" gems, and XYZ would be like a combination of 3 stats which you choose, and then bring like 100x "W" crafted weapon, which will be like an expensive epic weapon crafted with a profession. this way 1) you get the model you want 2) you get the stats you want 3) you can give it to ANYONE; and you can for example make a list of like 20 quests, and as a future legendary wielder you choose which one to do, and they all grant a different proc and you can do only one, aka you choose the proc. this will prolly be the most satisfying legendary ever.

10+ Year Old Account

Why not make a polearm legendary? good for ferals, Hunters, DK's and probably more classes which I don't know

10+ Year Old Account
    Will probably be another 2H Melee weapon, because we haven't had enough of those already... A shield with 2-3 different sets of stats would be a good idea, to cover the Prot/Holy/Resto/Elemental specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    You missed out on TBC?

---------- Post added 2011-02-28 at 05:56 PM ----------

Damn! You got on to me
    Thoridal was a shit excuse for a legendary. Yes it WAS good, but then they normalized shot damage and thats where it stopped being good and turned into something just shiny.
    Last edited by Indiglo; 2011-02-28 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Added quote

Deleted
    1h weapon that can be used for tanking.

Deleted
    Legendary shield imo, since there's only ever been one and that's on Kael'Thas in The Eye

10+ Year Old Account
    Next has GOT to be a Tank Mace (quest has two rewards, a 1h version for Warrior/Pallies and a 2h version for DK/Droods) tanks have had a grand total of ZERO Legendaries just for them (note the last part!, Thunderfury doesn't count as it was intended as a Dps legendary, the fact the proc generated a fuckton of threat was unintended, and was nerfed) so I think it's time we got a Legendary that is actually intended to be ours. LOTS of Stam/bit of Str butloads of Mastery, maybe a medium amount of either some hit or another avoidance stat, then some awesome survivability proc (think awesome in terms of origional Quel'Dellar, but scaled up to be useful now).

You know it has to happen! it would be coming from either War of the Ancients or Deathwing's raid so maybe either a weapon from one of the commanders in WoTA or.. maybe a Claw of Deathwings, or a weapon crafted by the Gobbo's that made Deathwings Armor, or maybe some armor by the guys who made deathwings armor :P
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Legendary fishing pole... one that will let you one shot a whale shark

---------- Post added 2011-02-28 at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    couldnt they just make something like -

some long chain like AQ, and then at the end the guy(quest giver/legendary crafter) tells you to bring him 1000x "X", "Y" and "Z" gems, and XYZ would be like a combination of 3 stats which you choose, and then bring like 100x "W" crafted weapon, which will be like an expensive epic weapon crafted with a profession. this way 1) you get the model you want 2) you get the stats you want 3) you can give it to ANYONE; and you can for example make a list of like 20 quests, and as a future legendary wielder you choose which one to do, and they all grant a different proc and you can do only one, aka you choose the proc. this will prolly be the most satisfying legendary ever.
    I actually really like this, nice thinking

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1h Agility Axe would fill the Enhance Shaman/ Rogue/ Hunter niche (dual wielding? maybe? op?) I agree that tanks (other than Blood DK) have been shafted on legendaries and should get one. Shield would be nice but druids can't use shields, so I guess it'd be a choice between a 1h or 2h mace with stats for each. If blizz is able to make trinkets that raise your highest stat out of Agi/Str/Int I see no reason they couldn't make the 2h mace work that way so DKs and druids would both put it to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a legendary shield would be pretty cool, but then only 2 classes would get to use it (and even only 2 specs of 2 classes at that). Maybe Bolvar's shield? I can imagine something like that since they could say that it was infused with power by the red dragonflight when they toastied (TOASTY!) him. Since we are fighting alongside the red dragonflight against Deathwing, having a symbol of power like that could be useful :P

Deleted
    There will always be melee legendary in one expansion, good guess would be 2h weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cata View Post
    1h Agility Axe would fill the Enhance Shaman/ Rogue/ Hunter niche (dual wielding? maybe? op?)
    Omg! Dualwield! GIEF! ^^ When you complete the quest you get two weapons ^^ I'd love something in the way of the God of War guy (Kratos? :S), that'd be epic

But I don't dualwield as a tank, so no love for pala tanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

Tank legendary IMO

"Remember there is always something cleaverer than yourself"

Going by Blizzards current route next what we should be seeing soon is something Hybrid melee's should be able to use.

Hunters had their bow in Sunwell. Mages, Boomkins, Warlocks, Shadowpriests and the likes have waited since Naxxramas for a Caster staff so i can accept that they get it. Yet i've waited since Sulfuron, so now please gimme a pair of axes or fists. Make a 1hander Sword legendary and i'mma find the guy that decides it and do something rash and brutal :P

Stop the QQ hunters at least had one in the past 3 years, caster dps have not had one since Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about legendary helm or armor
    scaling with your primary stat or something
    able to wear by everyone

no a tanking wep.. we havent really had a proper one.. yes thunderfury was used as a tanking wep but it wasent a pure tanking wep.. i would love a tanking shield but since DK's and druids can use shields it will never happen