Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by scmeck View Post
    Haste is better than crit and mastery as MM. Your pet does not scale with haste, that is why it's bad as BM.
    If our pet's Special attack CDs were affected by haste, it would be a sick stat. However with the 15% we get from Focus Fire (which has a >80% uptime) we really don't need any more considering our only casted spell is Cobra Shot.

I was under the impression for MM if you had 4 set that Crit > Haste >>> Mastery. But alas this is OT.

"still not sure if you should spam arcane shot or multishot though... since multishot hits like a mage."

I will test it tonight, but I think Arcane Shot unless Red Pet is up, in which Multi might be better for AOE.
    Last edited by Rukentuts; 2011-03-01 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiea View Post
    still not sure if you should spam arcane shot or multishot though... since multishot hits like a mage.
    My guild has been putting in a weeks worth of attempts on heroic Maloriak and I've found the biggest DPS for me is to go about my normal rotation and hit froststorm breath after each kill command. Kill command will interrupt the cast, but if you hit it right after kill command then no real harm is done. I only use multi during BW. I've done this by throwing in /cast Froststorm Breath in my multi-shot macro, and ensuring that after a kill command I'll be below 40 focus, so I just hit kill command and then multi which will cause my pet to cast froststorm but I don't have enough focus for multi, so no harm done.

Pets scale 100% with haste and crit and partially with AP.

Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by scmeck View Post
    Your pet does not scale with haste, that is why it's bad as BM.
    Actually that's not true, your pet's focus regen and attack speed are both increased with haste. More focus = more wild hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    I've been raiding BM after the patch and i can do a good 18k-22k dps depending on the fight. i got surv for aoe fights or when our DK can't make the raid. i'd say BM's in a good spot atm
    Is that a 10man or 25man?

Gamer Girl since Vanilla- Pet and Mount Collector!!!
    Armory
    DeviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Hoylie View Post
    My guild has been putting in a weeks worth of attempts on heroic Maloriak and I've found the biggest DPS for me is to go about my normal rotation and hit froststorm breath after each kill command. Kill command will interrupt the cast, but if you hit it right after kill command then no real harm is done. I only use multi during BW. I've done this by throwing in /cast Froststorm Breath in my multi-shot macro, and ensuring that after a kill command I'll be below 40 focus, so I just hit kill command and then multi which will cause my pet to cast froststorm but I don't have enough focus for multi, so no harm done.
    Just macro your froststorm breath to kill command, cast kill command first, then froststorm and it will do it instantly, but I do think spamming multishot is best, and then if your good enough, you can put some SpSs on on them, tab target every cobra shot, keep extending the duration, but that can only be done on like 2 or 3 succesfully.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

A really great BM macro is:

/cast Multi-Shot/Kill Command, depending on purpose
    /cast Bite/Claw/Smack, depending on pet
    /cast Froststorm Breath/Burrow Attack, depending on pet.

This will cast Kill Command or Multi-shot, and your pet's basic attack, if your pet's basic attack is on cooldown, it will cast its aoe attack, if it's casting its aoe attack, it will interrupt it to cast its basic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiea View Post
    Just macro your froststorm breath to kill command, cast kill command first, then froststorm and it will do it instantly
    The reason I don't do this is because when we are back on Maloriak during blue + red phases, my pet would be AoEing instead of just DPSing which would hurt overall. So I could either have 2 kill command macros, or just hit multi shot when I'm low on focus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoylie View Post
    The reason I don't do this is because when we are back on Maloriak during blue + red phases, my pet would be AoEing instead of just DPSing which would hurt overall. So I could either have 2 kill command macros, or just hit multi shot when I'm low on focus.
    Why using aoe pet during red or blue phase? Just stick with your regular pet. The key for bm is to have 1 "mono dps" pet and 1 aoe pet and use them at the right time.
    Last edited by mmoc99a0d308ee; 2011-03-02 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungara View Post
    There is a soft cap for haste, which is extremely low. You can find a reforge calc here:

reforgecalc.de/index.php
    1. Go to femaledwarf.com
    2. Load your armory
    3. Use MM spec and AiS hardcast as rotation
    4. Test with different haste values
    5. Be amazed

Also the soft cap at reforgecalc.de is 2000, which is not extremely low. I doubt you will achieve it with full 372.