Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I kinda like this however I would like to see one change. I would like to see a timer put on the person after they res and when it runs our they die again, something like 1-5 (the old duration of ghoul) minutes. Perhaps even give them a small damage buff for the duration. I know a few times i have been resed as a ghoul and tbh it took me a while just to figure out what the buttons did much less use them correctly.

Druids have to drop form and cast it, you can just instantly brez someone. Worth it IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Balance wise.. fine and dandy.

Lore wise.. remind me again what our Daddy, the Lich King, did quite a lot of? Oh yes, ressurecting the dead.

So quit your whining.

Quote Originally Posted by ice216 View Post
    I kinda like this however I would like to see one change. I would like to see a timer put on the person after they res and when it runs our they die again, something like 1-5 (the old duration of ghoul) minutes. Perhaps even give them a small damage buff for the duration. I know a few times i have been resed as a ghoul and tbh it took me a while just to figure out what the buttons did much less use them correctly.
    This time, they will be resurrected as themselves, with all their spells and abilities. Ready to do whatever they were doing prior to dying again. Putting a 1-5 minute death timer is just plain stupid compared to just being rezzed for good and ready to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    So many people hating the change, I don't get it. Am I the only one who likes the idea of having a 2nd (or well, 3rd) battle ress option in a raid? Your druid(s) have used theirs, soulstones have been used... but now you still have an extra life line with Death Knights!

I honestly can't understand the downside.
    Don't really care since you most likely have already a couple druids in the raid in 25s and in 10s you only have one anyways. Of course it has no real downside - but I am just disappointed that they don't address any real issues but pull out something like that - although I have to admit I already thought that they'd change raise ally sooner or later.

Deleted
    No cast time, no reagent that would have to be glyphed, and as a tank I get enough RP anyhow.

I'm satisfied. Nothing to write home for, but it's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Don't really care since you most likely have already a couple druids in the raid in 25s and in 10s you only have one anyways. Of course it has no real downside - but I am just disappointed that they don't address any real issues but pull out something like that - although I have to admit I already thought that they'd change raise ally sooner or later.
    Addressing issues? How about buffing frost's single target and smoothing out it's rotation? (hint: both necessary, positive changes)

Do you people have selective reading or something?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    They had to give death knights a battle-rez cause of all the druids that are quitting the game now. Cutting boomkin dps,reducing lifeblooms healing..the druids are ticked. So now it will be up to the death knights to rez

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
    Addressing issues? How about buffing frost's single target and smoothing out it's rotation? (hint: both necessary, positive changes)

Do you people have selective reading or something?
    Fixing mobility - at this point I am done caring about damage when reading things like Flurry haste bonus has been doubled to 16/32/50%. Rollercoaster at work.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2011-03-01 at 06:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    50 runic power seems way too small. i can get 50 runic power in a second with horn of winter arcane torrent and a few whatever strikes. man in arena if my resto druid ever dies(yeah right) i can brez him, and vice versa. oh man this is gonna be insane....
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangriaa View Post
    It just.. why? Whats the point of it? Lol. I mean, I guess if the raid doesn't have any battle rezzing abilities (which shouldn't happen anyway).
    Ever seen a 10man raid without a druid? Well I see one three times a week and this change was definitely needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I like this change....also.........hydra... exotic battle rez......^_^/.....yeah I know never going to happen.

Eh if lore is what drives you go play the RP servers, where most of the people there will have the same view as you, and you all can decide that DKs should never use the spell. This change affects nothing in arenas, rarely anything in rated bgs (any good group will turret the rezzed guy down in half a second) and will just aid raids slightly. (my only druids are a tank and heals, saves them the trouble, and a soulstone is never reliable unless you have a raider with a history of always dieing)
    I'm not downing the lore freaks, but most people play this game to either be the best at pvp, or pve. Most of us pay very little attention to lore (work, school, pvp/pve, bed) and this change doesn't make sense, but neither does homogination without giving brez to more than 1 class. (I for one actually had been complaining about that one aspect since the start of cata)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timmyotoole View Post
    Lore wise.. remind me again what our Daddy, the Lich King, did quite a lot of? Oh yes, ressurecting the dead.
    And this guy. He pretty much was resurrected through necromancy.

its added raid utility, if the retards in this thread really dont like it then dont use it, its only further proof that you are a shit player.

does your 50 runic power and a couple GCDS do more dps than a person alive? or a tank? or a healer?

fucking hell no wonder DKS are still looked down upon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalwolf View Post
    IT, HB, DnD, Horn of Winter... not really fast methods to generate RP, by the time you gather 50 RP to battle rez, someone else died too.
    QQing for the sake of QQing? Are you always at zero RP or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    man in arena if my resto druid ever dies(yeah right) i can brez him, and vice versa. oh man this is gonna be insane....
    there is a reason that resto druid has never brezed you when you die

Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    Yeah, wtf has resurrection to do with death-freaking-knights? Resurrection is a holy act of service, death knights dont heal, dont praise life, they kill things and make undeath and diseases. This is like the worst lore-wise nonsense they could possible think of. But what can you expect from the b-team that's left working on WoW now.. their capable minds are working on titan now.. WoW is slowly dying...

Blood death knights say hello.
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ganner View Post
    easy now... lvled him from scratch i did.
    so no trolling. been unlucky with drops i have is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissym View Post
    Master Yoda plays WoW. A Priest, on top of it.
    I must tell the world!

10+ Year Old Account
    It may take a few globals to get the RP up so you can use it, but it's still better than not having it at all. It could probably be lowered to 30 or 40 RP, but that may cause a problem in arenas. Basically, if you're over 50 RP its an instant cast, druids still have to cast to use it, so they figure DKs have to build up to it a little.

Quote Originally Posted by timmyotoole View Post
    Balance wise.. fine and dandy.

So quit your whining.
    Yes, but did anybody the Lich King resurrect still look and behave the same as before they died? They turned in to ghouls, valkyries, and monsters.

I'm not going to get upset at the thought of DKs with battle rezzes, but it'd make more sense to give a brez to priests or paladins instead.

I like the idea someone else had in this thread that it'd still be similar to a ghoul brez except you'd be in your own form (maybe with glowing eyes) and you'd be able to play like normal and die after 5 minutes. It'd be separate from other brezes in that you can ghoul brez one person per battle in addition to druids brezing another person per battle.