Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Read my post...they said locks would get a brez built into the Soulstone, never said anything about DK's getting it...then DK's get it, and locks so far don't. DK's are the only hero class, thus the jibe about them getting priority.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Quote Originally Posted by doomslay View Post
    I can compare what I want..
    I'm saying they have a stupid amount of utility as it is, they aren't missing much.
    What utility are you talking about exactly?

Because if it has anything to do with PvP, you're a retard. This is completely a PvE change, and it's a good one. It's STILL stupid that Druids are the only class that can Battle Res (don't give me that joke about Warlocks). Any form of competitive PvP is totally unchanged by the Raise Ally buff.

I mean goddamn, stop complaining about things that this change does not affect at all (read: 2s, any form of competitive PvP). They can't battle res in competitive PvP. It makes no difference.

PvE change. Realise this before you start crying.
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...

woaw. This thread went Off topic fast :P

But yea. I suppose if you explain it that way it makes sense... sort of. Then again I suppose Blizz has become very flexible when if comes to explaining when and why lately
    Thoaee, Guardian of Cenarius, Proud member of <Rising Sun> Twisting Nether - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Hateful View Post
    What utility are you talking about exactly?

Because if it has anything to do with PvP, you're a retard. This is completely a PvE change, and it's a good one. It's STILL stupid that Druids are the only class that can Battle Res (don't give me that joke about Warlocks). Any form of competitive PvP is totally unchanged by the Raise Ally buff.

I mean goddamn, stop complaining about things that this change does not affect at all (read: 2s, any form of competitive PvP). They can't battle res in competitive PvP. It makes no difference.

PvE change. Realise this before you start crying.
    I'm talking about utility as a whole, not just one aspect but both.. I can't imagine in what world blizzard would suddenly decide DK's need a combat res, it just doesn't make sense.

I agree with you that it's not for pvp - and weather 2's are competitive is irrelevant, it was just an example to show how out of hand self healing is.

Deathknights as a whole, didn't need more things to use.

Sigh. As both? You mean regular BGs? Battle Res isn't usable in arenas, period. I'm pretty sure it's not usable in Rated BGs either.

Of course after a long fight and a bad team that UH DK will have plenty of self heals. "OH, he has AMS up AND Lichborne.. lets do useless spells to waste our mana and make him gain more runic power and heal." Lol.

And as mentioned, there is a limit for battle res per fight so it's not game breaking at all, you're crying for the sake of crying. You act like they're the Gods of utility, they aren't, there's several classes that have the same if not more utility in their own way.

give it a 15sec cast time!

actually, this is a nerf.
    currently we have a kinda half a BR, with which we can kinda bring somebody back.
    this allows us to keep people who would otherwise be worthless in a fight come back and aid in doing dps, if minor.
    it shares no cd with anything and stacks with every deathknight you bring.

frankly, any good deathknight will not want this at all.
    its worthless.
    Last edited by mordale; 2011-03-01 at 11:46 AM.

I know its useless, thats one of my points.. it's an unneeded change.
    Unholy healing is also beyond a joke, i've had 2's matches where unholy's have pulled off 1 million + healing and outhealed his own healer.

If you think deathknights needed this change and more tools to use you're retarded.

---------- Post added 2011-03-01 at 08:16 AM ----------

Well its true, you can't tell someone what they can't compare.. try reading again.
    I'm not butthurt, you're talking as if I don't have a deathknight i could roll too if i wanted.
    Why are you crying about arena when this spell has a 10 minute CD as always and is still not usable in there?

Learn the game mechanics before posting useless cryposts like this. You obviously are butthurt, and for all the wrong reasons.

hurhur i be seein wat u doin hur

Deathknight.

Paladin.

If someone asked you, which class do you think has the ability to bring a friend back to life, what would you say?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Deathknight.

Paladin.

If someone asked you, which class do you think has the ability to bring a friend back to life, what would you say?
    both actually.
    mass resurrection was a paladin spell and raise dead was/and is a deathknight spell.

is as of 5 weeks from now when the potential change will be on live

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    actually, this is a nerf.
    currently we have a kinda half a BR, with which we can kinda bring somebody back.
    this allows us to keep people who would otherwise be worthless in a fight come back and aid in doing dps, if minor.
    it shares no cd with anything and stacks with every deathknight you bring.

frankly, any good deathknight will not want this at all.
    its worthless.
    exactly, one CR in 10man so it is nerf because you always can find druid, shaman or warlock there

So ehm, whats the big deal with DK´s getting this really?

And why are locks crying they didnt get it first... Does it matter that much? I think its pretty awsome DK's get this, it's not really gamebreaking either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why not give them a bubble while they're at it - or mana for that thought.
    They already outheal most healers.
    Wrong, even in my tank spec spamming DS vs raid bosses I only do a fraction of the HPS of the healers.

Think before posting.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Pretty sure it's a necessary change seeing how locks already have a rez that can be used on the battle and they just have to place it as a buff before the fight. Realize that this is blizz's way to compensate for all the dps dk nerfs. Plus the old spell was pointless, and was rarely used to help the raid.
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Pretty sure it's a necessary change seeing how locks already have a rez that can be used on the battle and they just have to place it as a buff before the fight. Realize that this is blizz's way to compensate for all the dps dk nerfs. Plus the old spell was pointless, and was rarely used to help the raid.
    you mean a spell that could turn 0 dps into around 1k is worthless?
    in wrath considering you could just stack battle rezes and recover from death easily, it was.
    now that there are set amt of Brezes in a fight, its very useful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    A DK who didn't use Raise Ally on a dead party/raid member when there were no Brez's available is a bad DK. It's as simple as that.

It's not hard to teach your guild how to use the ghoul: 1-1-1-1-1-2 repeat. And voila - several hundred thousand additional damage for the cost of a single GCD.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

locks just have their panties in a bunch because at one point before 4.06 blizzard said they were going to rework soulstone to be an actual battlerez effect over "/cast this on the druid and only on the druid" type spell. and instead DK's got the change that locks were kinda-sorta promised.

in the end druids will still be the best at battle rezing because they apparently can afford the glyph slot to make their brez give 100% hp

Quote Originally Posted by Trullis View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, they where suppose to give that to us?!?
    What the fuck happened? /sad
    and who might "you" be ?
    Also , there is already a thread about this , look more next time .

Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !