Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    fail, i just saw this thread on 4chan an hour ago... stop copypasta

Deleted
    I have been here a while. Witnessed many LEGENDARY threads. Participated in most of them. I've been quite proud of some of the bans earned in those threads. I've also been quite proud of the posts I made in those threads. This, THIS is the post I am most proud of. My one post in this -wipes away tear- LEGENDARY thread. I applaud you -sniffle-

10+ Year Old Account
    It's symbolism for tossing it. That's why it's funny. There. I said it.

I am loving the Kim K. Salad picture.. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to say I dont understand this thread... but something in my head says I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    I want to say I dont understand this thread... but something in my head says I do...
    This man. Speaks the truth.

Deleted
    What's with this thread? *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophy12 View Post
    What's with this thread? *sigh*
    It's the pictures that companies purchase of happy people, almost like ED pill commercials, stuff where everyone is happy for no reason, shopping, or eating salad, or flying a kite, or walking on the beach. The websites collect a bunch of these photographs, and then companies use them to make it look like their product brings about those feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Some people have weird fetishes...
    well...it could be worse...
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

Sorry, Longview, I don't eat salad usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Sorry, Longview, I don't eat salad usually.
    Supply pics please

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Supply pics please
    Pics of me not eating a salad? Don't you already have one in your Lysah folder?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Pics of me not eating a salad? Don't you already have one in your Lysah folder?
    I double checked. Nope.

There's a few I can photoshop into salads, but it's not the same.

Send in PM, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I double checked. Nope.

There's a few I can photoshop into salads, but it's not the same.

Send in PM, thanks!
    I'm 110% sure. I guess I can send it again sometime.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe I may have an explanation.

By examining the vegetables very carefully, I have deduced that each ingredient in every salad shown was produced at the same farm. It just so happens that this farm was testing an experimental fertilizer, however, a mix-up occurred and the test patches that were supposed to get fertilized ended up being confused for a batch which was to be sold.

The fertilizer clearly has some adverse effects. While it produces seemingly fine results, the crops grown by it are tainted with a chemical that increases dopamine produced by your body. "But Luminar, you devilishly brilliant god," you may say, "some of those women don't appear to have eaten the salad at all!". To which I respond YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT I ALREADY KNOW?

If you look some of the pictures, it becomes painfully obvious that, while all women shown are expressing happiness, those who are eating the salad in question are happier than those simply stirring it. This has led me to postulate that the chemical can spread through the air, though it has a lesser effect when doing so than when ingested.

As for the course of action we should take, I recommend we begin research immediately on a substance which will reverse the effects and hopefully halt the largest epidemic of widespread happiness since Justin Beiber was shot on CSI. While happiness is good, yes, there is an underlying fear: If everyone becomes satisfied with their current situation, they may stop working toward a brighter future. Ask any scientist within 50 miles (Soon to be 300 once my satellite-mounted las- I mean, moon monitoring device is operational) of my current location and they will tell you that within 50 years, the world will descend into salad-fueled chaos and despair.

I have already begun work and noticed that the chemical is neutralized when it comes in contact with meat products that are high in fat, preferably crispy. Bacon would likely be an excellent test material. Yes, you heard me. Bacon will save the world.
    Last edited by Luminar; 2011-03-02 at 01:50 AM.

The real question here is how many of these women wear bra's whilst eating their salad.

Strikingly few.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salad, oh how I love thee! Thou shalt have my offspring!

Quote Originally Posted by ogspider View Post
    fail, i just saw this thread on 4chan an hour ago... stop copypasta
    Welcome, newfriend!
    Last edited by Dassen; 2011-03-02 at 01:53 AM.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yau View Post
    The real question here is how many of these women wear bra's whilst eating their salad.

Strikingly few.
    99 Internets for you, sir.

In order to counter-act your OP depicting women enjoying salad and living healthy, I shall present Iron Chef Chairmen Takeshi Kaga consuming a delicious bell-pepper.