does dark intent stack?

does dark intent stack with itself (the haste buff and the dot/hot buff) which of the aspects stack if any and which dont?
    in example if 4 warlocks put dark intent on a resto druid and the druid has 3 stacks on all the 4 dark intents what will it give the druid?
    3% haste and 3 stacks of the buff? 12% haste and 12 stacks of the buff? 12% haste and 3 stacks of the buff? 3% haste and 12 stacks of the buff?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The haste would stack, so in your example he would get the 12% haste but only one stack of the buff so only 9% now instead of dropping those all on one person if your spread the four around the raid the gain would be much larger. I recommend reading gherkins sticky on darkintent it will go way further in-depth.

I find this something that is going to need hotfixed because in a BG last night our team had 6 warlocks and we all stacked the haste buff on one person.... You can imagine how overpowered that person was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by estorilblau View Post
    I find this something that is going to need hotfixed because in a BG last night our team had 6 warlocks and we all stacked the haste buff on one person.... You can imagine how overpowered that person was.
    No need to be hotfixed. Sure that one person got 18% haste but it's not going to help much when he's getting focussed by serveral people at once.
    Just look at wg. Sure u could have twice as much dmg and hp as someone else, but 2 people are stronger then 1 person that has +100% atk, hp, healing,..
    I've had moments in wg where i had 150k hp and I could people with a single atk, yet, only 3-4 people with 25k hp where needed to kill me.

Isn't it multiplicative?