Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aterons View Post
    The number of threads about ppl who quit the games is already sky high ( what kind of thread am i talking about... this kind of thread:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rcraft-Account ). I really do believe that those kind of thread, even if they are in the general forum about " how bad cata is - i quit" or in the off-topic " how good rift is- i quit )" should be closed and the poster banned + ppl who posted penalized.

This is a site about wow not about quitting wow, if 1 out of 10 ppl who cancels there subscription for 2 months comes and makes a thread about it on mmo-champion without begin banned then more will follow...
    100% agree. I go on for the love of the game and to view news/help players with information or just join in on constructive threads and give opinions. not to listen to kiddies cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

Deleted
    If users are being unconstructive in threads, they will receive the appropriate punishment.

We tend to be reluctant to place a blanket ban on subjects if there's even the slightest chance that a thread might be a constructive discussion - obviously, there've been exceptions to this in the past (GearScore is one, EU vs US is another if I'm not mistaken) - however we usually allow discussions and close them as neccessary rather than restricting them off the bat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterdisaster View Post
    Problem is most of these "I'm quitting wow cata sucks" threads are not well written and do not present anything new. If 10 people quit wow because they think there isn't enough content then they are entitled to that opinion, however they do not need 10 different threads about it.
    While I agree with what you're saying... it's not like the folks that rage over Ghostcrawler nerfing Paladins, or people that speculate about what will happen next in WoW lore, Battleground imbalance, Flying mount costs, or even folks that pull the "X Faction is better than Y" are any better.

Some are even worse.

I'm not saying I like seeing these threads, because I don't. I hate netizens that feel they have to be witty and unique and do the SAME THING 20 other people just did. Would one thread be fine with me? Absolutely. But if you crack down on Rift, crack down on everyone. If that happened, you'd need a lot more mods.

But whether pro or anti on any subject related to gaming, people should be allowed to express themselves in a reasonable manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    If there are threads about the same topic, please report them so they can be pointed to the other threads on the topic. Stickying something is probably the best way to make sure it's never read, but it's still our goal to reduce the number of near-identical topics.

The reality is, most of you dont like reading opinions that make you question your own, and thus you become inflammatory about it and stomp until the bad noises go away.