PVP Sub stat priority

So,I've been wondering, which stats should I focus more than other when it comes to sub pvp?
    If u can tell me whats ahead of what(and why ^^) it would be awsome.
    Thanx

Deleted
    If you're getting sufficient heals (2v2 arenas or you have a pocket healer, for instance), agi even ignoring the socket bonuses.
    If it's a 1v1 situation or you're the weakest link in your arena team, resilience.
    Resilience is getting a slight decrease next patch but it'll probably still be better than stam.

And then there's personal taste- things like expertise, hit and spellpen but I personally only reforge into them as agility is so much better.

It's also worth noting that with a very high uptime(80%+, almost never happens), haste may actually be a pretty good choice to reforge into as well.
    Last edited by mmoc4b41585514; 2011-03-04 at 10:34 AM.

Ok thanx alot.
    Another question tho, when it comes to honor items, theres like expertise hit and mst version to some of the items, which item is better?which stat is better than what?
    is it like exp>hit>mst or w/e =p

Quote Originally Posted by Yuvs View Post
    Ok thanx alot.
    Another question tho, when it comes to honor items, theres like expertise hit and mst version to some of the items, which item is better?which stat is better than what?
    You would want to get yourself 5% hit, or to be perfectly safe 7% (5% is a must anyway). After that it depends....your best primary stat is resilience if you are getting focused in your team (wich is rarely), just because of our survivability and fast get away via sprint, vanish, cloak etc etc not a lot of players actually focus subtlety rogues, giving us oportunity to throw away OP resilience and start stacking agility for increased damage.

As far as secondary stats are concerned it should depend on your style of play. If you usualy have very high uptime on your target you would want to go with haste. But with all the cc flying around you will pretty much end up with full energy on numerous occasions. For this reason "hit and run" style of play crit rating turns out better choice usually.

There are no magic numbers to reach....your only MUST number is 5% hit...all else is personal choice (lucid personal choice ofc, you would want good reason behind your way of sorting your stats out)
    Last edited by Syzwick; 2011-03-04 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuvs View Post
    which stat is better than what?
    I think that it goes like this for Sub

hit cap > crit > haste > mastery > expertise
    Last edited by mmoce05ba788ab; 2011-03-04 at 01:34 PM.

Well thanx guys, helped me alot