10+ Year Old Account

Simulationcraft question - Demo Warlock

I apologize if this is the incorrect place to ask this. i did a search, and didn't see a specific thread for theorywanking. If i managed to overlook it, i would appreciate it if i could be steered in the right direction.

What i need is for the program to only cast immolate and keep it up 100% of the time. As it stands now, i've managed to figure out that i can delete lines from the action list so that only immolate (and life tap) remain. But doing this only gets me to a 90-92% uptime, and i'm really wanting to see it at 100% or, at the very least, 98% uptime.

Anyone know how i can get the program to be more efficient in the casting of immolate?
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”

The default Demonology rotation it has only recasts Immolate when it drops off completely, as it's usually kept up through Hand of Gul'dan as Demonology. If you want it to keep better uptime on Immolate, you might want to copy the action for Immolate from the Destruction profile; it has some stuff in place to ensure that the spell gets refreshed in between it's last two ticks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    The default Demonology rotation it has only recasts Immolate when it drops off completely, as it's usually kept up through Hand of Gul'dan as Demonology. If you want it to keep better uptime on Immolate, you might want to copy the action for Immolate from the Destruction profile; it has some stuff in place to ensure that the spell gets refreshed in between it's last two ticks.
    perfect. thank you for the suggestion
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”